Home
Replaced a twenty year old tower stand. Between me and my son we've taken over 50 deer over the years from this spot.

Built the tower back in March. Finished the stairs last month during 98 degree days. Thanks God for Milwaukee cordless power tools !

Sure hope a tree doesn't fall on it. crazy

[Linked Image]
Nice!
Jackie bushman would be proud
That is quite a stand. Good luck.
Just curious: why stairs instead of a ladder? Could have saved allot of wood and work by building a ladder.

Very nice job though. Looks great

-Jake
Guess we're looking at the back door. What size?
Congratulations! Looks really nice and easy to get into. Looks like it is situated on a power or gas line.
Show us some pics when you bag some this season!
Where is the satellite dish? lol. nice job
All your missing is a recliner and a TV!
Nice stand.
No elevator?
In MN they'd enclose that and call it a "Pinochle Stand". I suppose in GA if you'd enclose yours you'd call it a "Hot-Box".
Well hidden...😁
Unless it's got a hot tub, you didn't get carried away.
Like the frog camo. On one ranch in central Texas there was an old Airstream up on poles about 30 ft. in the air. It had AC and the ranch hands referred to it as the "Dear Stand". Allegedly both LBJ and John Kennedy made use of it. I bet they were not alone. If Maryland Monroe had been there, which is possible I would have wanted to sniff the sheets.
The doctor I worked for had a big stand on his property up by Bay Lake in the Brainerd area. Three stories, insulated, with heat, insulation, a couch and all the windows on ball bearing rollers. It even had a porta potty. He'd stay out there for days on end just to get away from his patients. He actually ran electric service out to it from his work shop. TV reception was a little spotty, but he just couldn't get cable run out there.
Nice, my son in law has one that’s 8x8 with electric, heater, AC too. He spends the night out there sometimes
That is a good looking stand. Finishing one up right now to put on the fence line of my pasture. Went 5x10 so a solo hunter could sit out front and not have to roll side-to-side to access the 3 directions of shooting, but there is still plenty of room for 3-4 people. It's to replace the 5x5 a tree did fall on a couple years back. laugh Out of all that perimeter of that pasture, a big pine falls right on the center of my box stand. At least I wasn't in it!
Put this one up yesterday, old men can use the cover and the ladder with handrail is a real safety add!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Very nice indeed.
I admire the ambition, but the carpenter in my head is saying "that is not safe" lol
I love it! I need to do some work on my stand and add stairs.
That is nice.

Any plans for a Jacuzzi?

DF
Originally Posted by Mgw619
Jackie bushman would be proud

He's from Alabama...
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
That is nice.

Any plans for a Jacuzzi?

DF

Now you're thinking.
© 24hourcampfire