Home
My oldest son from Arizona got a nice whitetail this year in Montana. His first if you don't count coues deer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
and it appears one got the truck there. Good deal. Have no memories of ever bringing a deer out whole. Did it once with an elk though. Nice buck.
Nice buck 6mm, what caliber did he use... ???
Drug him out of a hole with about 300 yards of mule tape after dragging him about 200. I liked that ( A LOT )
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Nice buck 6mm, what caliber did he use... ???

He used one of my rifles because I asked him to bring an empty rifle case so he could take a couple of rifles of mine to 2 of his sons.
280 AI Remington KS shooting Nosler BT's 140's at 3215.
Very nice...

Damn nice deer......congrats.....

Maybe I'll bring out an empty case too..... grin
Originally Posted by aalf

Damn nice deer......congrats.....

Maybe I'll bring out an empty case too..... grin

Lucky grandsons getting an old FN actioned Southgate 300 Wby. and the other one getting a nice Springfield 30-338.

When are you coming out?
Originally Posted by Cinch
Very nice...

Thanks Jamie
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Originally Posted by aalf
Damn nice deer......congrats.....Maybe I'll bring out an empty case too..... grin

When are you coming out?

Couple weeks yet.......
Beautiful buck!
LIKE!!!!!
NICE buck!
That is a very nice deer!
Nice!!!
Alllllllllright !!!

Congrats.

Jerry
Way to go Mike, that's a really nice buck there. Congrats again to you and your son. Great pic.
LIKE 👍🏻😎
Happy to send him home with a good one.

Johnny, Jeff says hi to our west Texas friend.
That's one heck of a whitetail! Congrats to your son.
Little different than a couse deer huh?

Nice buck!
That’s a very nice deer. And a nice rifle to boot. Congrats
That's a dandy buck!
Corn / alfalfa fed.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Looking good!! Congrats
That’s a great buck! Congrats to your son! Looks like the NBT worked well also.
Nice buck
Can't pass on that buck! Nice work..
Nice buck.
Thanks guys, it is a hell of a deer and my son was and is a very fortunate hunter to have taken him.

Judman, you are a funny guy, Pass never crossed either of our minds.
Beautiful buck.

That's the second Montana mule deer chaser I've read about filling their tag with a whitetail.
Some of you guys are coming around. grin grin grin laugh
Some of us arrived a while ago. whistle
Wow, great buck! Looks like a "side of beef" hanging up there, ha Are these WT same Class as the Northern WT?
Originally Posted by SKane
Beautiful buck.

That's the second Montana mule deer chaser I've read about filling their tag with a whitetail.
Some of you guys are coming around. grin grin grin laugh

Scott I can assure you that I'm certainly not smart enough or patient enough to become a whitetail hunter. We hunted a different ranch this year with more whitetail than the other one we get to hunt.

Although it didn't take but a heartbeat to decide to shoot. I'd like to say I deferred to my son but the real truth is that he was just a tick faster than the old man. And I don't like to admit that but I'm sure happy he got him.

Jim Knight. I don't know if it would be the same class as a northern WT but he was certainly heavy.
That’s a great looking buck .
© 24hourcampfire