Home
Hi all,
I have a coworker (female) that would like to surprise her husband with a deer hunting trip, possibly out of state (we're in Michigan). She has asked me for some help, but I couldn't think of any that fit her criteria. She wants a lodge where she can be pampered while he hunts. Do any of you have thoughts/recommendations. She has said that somewhere in the midwest would be preferable. Thanks for any help.
kstockfo
Sounds like a southern trip to me!
Sounds like Africa to me
They have deer in Africa ?

Friend of mine did this twice with his wife. Both enjoyed themselves. They thought it was well run and a lot of repeat clients. They are filled up for the upcoming season but are taking reservations for 2021.

Check it out: whitetail.net
Haven't hunted there, but I've been through the area and have visited with the owners, who seem like pretty solid folks: Harpole's Hunting in southwestern Illinois. They've got some big whitetails as well as upland game and waterfowl hunting. I'm not sure about the "pampering" part, though.
Black Belt of Alabama.
I don't have any direct experience. However, I do know that there are outfitters around Crossville, TN, and there are some high-fallutin spas in the same area. Something is probably within an easy drive. This is just a guess.
Naniboujou lodge.
© 24hourcampfire