Home
Picked up these 2 in the last week or so. Both 35 Rem(actually got 3, a 1960 not pictured since there is 0 finish left and is wearing tupperware furniture....that one is getting chopped to a Trapper style):

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

nice!! Especially the 1950!!

That 50 model, wow.
I see an A. Very nice. The quintessentiaI white tail deer cartridge and with that 24 inch barrel you get to wring out all of its potential.
Awesomeness!
Congrats on two counts. Those nice Marlins in photos; especially as noting .35 Rem! Moreover to your, and others here, for extraordinarily good taste in appreciating these vintage Marlin levers! :):) smile

A comment on the prospective Have a couple of originals and like the concept! Never quite understood why they didn't sell sufficiently to retain the model beyond two years. I'm with a couple, both in 30-30 & always wanted one in .35 but never 'right gun, right time, right price. Just the note that having seen more repros than genuine. The instant giveaway, a pistol grip stock! I much prefer straight stock in any of the models, but most important as any collector, keeping the nice ones genuine! I have an RC from late fifties with barrel budge just ahead of forward band. Considered doing it, but there too, pistol grip stock and to me, not looking right.

Stay Safe & Happy New Year!
John
Beautiful rifles!
Nice looking rifles Dave!

The DNR proposal will add .35 Remington to the approved cartridges list for firearms season next year if its adopted. You'll have a couple of nice deer rifles all ready to go if it is finalized!
Very nice. I’ve been wanting a 35 for a while.
I have a 1953 336SC that was passed down to me from my late uncle its a very nice gun, light and quick to put on target he did shoot a lot of deer with it.
Nice finds! What loads are you planning to work up?
Is there anything other than a 200 Gr Corelok?? lol
Beauties! Congrats on your purchases.
Very nice rifles. I have always favored a flat top rear sight to a buckhorn and Marlin seems to have understood the former's advantages.
Oh yeah, that 1950 made my heart skip a beat!
Very nice finds
Mar-Lin-Freakin-Itis! I have just one 35, and CANNOT find ammo for the damn thing! Nonetheless, beautiful rifles sir!
I bought one last year and had to pay $50 for a box of Remington 200. I ended up finding reloading supplies so that box sits in the ammo cabinet.
If you reload the Speer 180 JFP is hard to beat.
A week later I found a 336ER in 356 Win that I used instead.
You need a Rem 700 in 358 Winchester to round out your collection of 35's. 200's at 2450.
Very nice
Beautiful rifles, I love my .35. Congrats!
© 24hourcampfire