Home
Just bought a brand new 336 in 35Rem. I haven't hunted with it yet but am itching to give it a go.

Not all that common a cartridge here but I understand that it's used for deer hunting in our southern states.

I've shot the Leverevolution 200gn at the range and accuracy is outstanding. 3 shots in half an inch at 100yds! I let the barrel cool and shot another rifle, then back to the 336, and next 2 shots also in half inch but inch and a half from the first group.

I've since learned that it prefers the front mag cap screw and band screw to be loose-ish otherwise it strings vertically. The forend is still tight and I think that contributes to the stringing but doesn't help to remove the foreend and mag tube - wouldn't normally shoot it this way anyway though.

Even with pistol bullets it shoots well. I'll let the forend loosen naturally though.

I'd previouly used a 357mag on roos out to 70yds and that was very effective. The 35Rem should be even better. Pigs beware!
Wait until you find a 336ER in 356 Winchester...
Congratulations, I acquired a 35 Remington this past year and haven’t been able to do anything with it yet, but am looking forward to using it on black bear, hopefully soon. I think anyone that has a 35 Remington should take a look at the link below as there is a ton of information. FYI, I had a 356 win and sold it.

https://www.marlinowners.com/threads/35-remington-bullet-performance-part-ii-handloads.5328/
I'm on my second 35 Remington - a 336. I had a 141 Remington which I liked too.
My third 35 Rem rifle was just finished. It's a Win M70 Featherweight with a Sako extractor. I recently loaded some of the (350 Legend) Hornady 165gr FTX bullets with LVR powder. It shoots very well and the bullets maintain 75% of their weight after penetrating 13" of wet newspaper and a piece of 1/2" plywood. My MV is 2393fps. One of these days I'll get a 336 too.

Thanks, Dinny
I have a new Marlin 336 in 35 REM I bought a while ago just have to find the time to shoot it or do something else with it.
Originally Posted by ajf55
Congratulations, I acquired a 35 Remington this past year and haven’t been able to do anything with it yet, but am looking forward to using it on black bear, hopefully soon. I think anyone that has a 35 Remington should take a look at the link below as there is a ton of information. FYI, I had a 356 win and sold it.

https://www.marlinowners.com/threads/35-remington-bullet-performance-part-ii-handloads.5328/

I've killed deer and hogs with them . I am also hoping to connect with bear with one soon. Going to Arkansas next month and look around.
I've got an old Ballard-rifled, '55 straight grip RC that shoots real well. The 35 is a surprisingly good cartridge when loaded to the potential of the rifle itself,
Sarge have you ever shot cast bullets in it
The OP's advice about loosening off the front barrel band a bit is correct.
I ran across this advice in a 1960s Gun Digest.

In my opinion the screw should be backed off just enough to allow you to be able to move the magazine tube with some friction with finger pressure. Too loose might give a bit better accuracy, but then you will probably end up with the screw falling out. You could lock it with some clear nail polish I guess, but I prefer not too.

I also noticed that with Marlin half-magazine guns with a steel fore end cap that the magazine cap screw often applies pressure to the barrel if you tighten it fully.
The magazine and cap are retained by a round post that is dovetailed into the barrel underside. The cap screw threads into that post.
The problem is that the magazine tube may press against the steel fore end cap before the screw is fully tightened, which produces torque that pulls down on the barrel.
The real solution would probably be a small shim washer between the tube and the base of the round post, or to remove steel from the fore end cap where it contacts the magazine tube.
The shim washer seems easiest, I think.
Originally Posted by 44mc
Sarge have you ever shot cast bullets in it

I tried a Hunters Supply 190 grain cast RNFP over the basic 'start' load of H4895 for 1865 fps. That bullet is advertised as 358 and suitable for 35 Rem, but it was awful in my Ballard rifled 1955 Marlin. This rifle with plant three 200 grain FTX factory loads in 4 1/2 inches at 200 yards. With the Hunters Supply 190, rested 100 yard groups would be measured in feet, not inches.

I mic'ed a couple of these bullets and they were barely .358 and the base, tapering to about .356 at the front driving band. I've had great luck with Hunters Supply bullets in 44 Mag revolvers, so I'm not dogging on the maker. I do think these would make a good heavy bullet for the 357 mag.

Having nothing to lose, I slowed this bullet down to about 1150 fps, over 7.0 grains of w231. The Marlin put three of them in three inches at 100 yards. It's way low at that distance but shoots to the sights at 25 yards and overlaps bullet holes. I'll load the rest of them up like that and use it on junk critters around the farm.

Waste not, want not wink

People I trust tell me these old Ballard rifled 35s want a .359 cast bullet to shoot really well.
Paco Kelly has posted quite a bit of 35 REM information on the 'net, both loading data and stories about his personal experiences with this cartridge.

The 356 WIN has more case capacity, but if you run the 35 REM at higher than recommended pressures in a Marlin 336, you'll probably not miss having a 356 WIN.

I have shot a few whitetails with 35 REM 200 grain factory load and have not found it lacking. Shot animals in the heart, lungs, or CNS and they die.
I've had a Marlin 35 rem pre cross bolt safety for quite some time. It is a deer thumper, that's for sure. Anyone who argues that smaller calibers have equal efficacy on big game hasn't had much experience with the mild 35 rem. Haven't yet had the chance to take larger game with one, but I have carried it while hunting elk in the timber. Someday.

Currently mine has a vintage Leupold 1-4 gloss scope that has recently gone TU, so I'm searching for a gloss replacement. Not sure what direction to go. Gloss scopes can be hard to come by these days. I've heard Leupold has been shifting towards replace instead of repair, and I really don't care to mount any current production Leupolds on it.

I have a bunch of the Buffalo Bore +p 220 grn loads for it, and my particular Marlin loves them. It actually shoots the 220 grn Speers very well at lesser velocities as well. I've found the 220 Speer to be a great bullet all around for the 35 rem; I've also used them in my BLR 358 with great results. And they're usually pretty cheap to obtain.
Congrats on your purchase. We love the .35 Rem in New England also.
Originally Posted by Dinny
My third 35 Rem rifle was just finished. It's a Win M70 Featherweight with a Sako extractor. I recently loaded some of the (350 Legend) Hornady 165gr FTX bullets with LVR powder. It shoots very well and the bullets maintain 75% of their weight after penetrating 13" of wet newspaper and a piece of 1/2" plywood. My MV is 2393fps. One of these days I'll get a 336 too.

Thanks, Dinny

Any particular reason as to the 35 in a bolt gun? I have a 35 in a 336 so I'm not at all throwing shade on the round; but it does seems kinda odd to have a bolt gun chambered for the cartridge, a 70 FWT no less.

Kinda like buying a thoroughbred racehorse horse, to lead kids on at the petting zoo.
Especially when you could download a 358 Win to 35 Rem or 350 Legend performance w/o spending a fortune nor ending up with a gun with limited resale value.
You still run into hunters using .35's in the Adirondacks and Catskills occasionally. I had one many years ago and was somewhat underwhelmed with it's performance after a few seasons. I had read for years how it was much more effective on deer sized game than my old faithful .30-30 and simply did not find that to be the case. With .30-30 ammo being much more available and about half the price of .35's, I sent it down the road.

35 Remington is good handloaders round. Factory cup and core bullets and The rcbs 200 gr cast are good killers. I've done a little huntin with Marlin 336"s and a CVA single shot on deer and hogs and for shots less than a 100 yards it has worked superb. For a couple seasons now it has been my favorite to hunt with.
Originally Posted by Ky221
Thanks, Dinny

Any particular reason as to the 35 in a bolt gun? I have a 35 in a 336 so I'm not at all throwing shade on the round; but it does seems kinda odd to have a bolt gun chambered for the cartridge, a 70 FWT no less.

Kinda like buying a thoroughbred racehorse horse, to lead kids on at the petting zoo.

Because I can spend my money on whatever I want. I already have rifles chambered in 357 Max, 358 Win, and 35 Whelen.

Thanks, Dinny
Originally Posted by NYNY
Especially when you could download a 358 Win to 35 Rem or 350 Legend performance w/o spending a fortune nor ending up with a gun with limited resale value.

I don't plan to do any of what you mention.

Thanks, Dinny
Thanks, Dinny

Because I can spend my money on whatever I want. I already have rifles chambered in 357 Max, 358 Win, and 35 Whelen.

Thanks, Dinny

Bout what I figured....no logical reasoning and a snarky answer.

One more for the ignore button 😎
Thanks, Dinny

Thanks, Dinny

You might need to put yourself on ignore. You crapped on Dinny's idea then took offence to his straight forward response.
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I've had a Marlin 35 rem pre cross bolt safety for quite some time. It is a deer thumper, that's for sure. Anyone who argues that smaller calibers have equal efficacy on big game hasn't had much experience with the mild 35 rem. Haven't yet had the chance to take larger game with one, but I have carried it while hunting elk in the timber. Someday.

Currently mine has a vintage Leupold 1-4 gloss scope that has recently gone TU, so I'm searching for a gloss replacement. Not sure what direction to go. Gloss scopes can be hard to come by these days. I've heard Leupold has been shifting towards replace instead of repair, and I really don't care to mount any current production Leupolds on it.

I have a bunch of the Buffalo Bore +p 220 grn loads for it, and my particular Marlin loves them. It actually shoots the 220 grn Speers very well at lesser velocities as well. I've found the 220 Speer to be a great bullet all around for the 35 rem; I've also used them in my BLR 358 with great results. And they're usually pretty cheap to obtain.

I've corresponded with Bear Creek, who tells me they are working on a 220 grain 35 bullet suitable for the 35 Rem. They specialize in bullets for older/obsolete guns and their coating is top notch. They also offer custom sizing. If/when I get some in hand and tested, y'all will hear about it. I don't have a scope on the old straight grip Ballard SRC, but will be able to tell if they shoot on par with Hornady's rubber-nose factory load or my Sierra 200 grain reload- both plenty accurate for 200 yard shooting.
https://www.gtbullets.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=46

I killed a doe with these bullets last year. MV=1100fps. She didn't run more than 30yds before expiring.

Thanks, Dinny

Thanks, Dinny

Don't be rilin' up ole Dinny. He's a prickly one! He'll be eatin' yer lunch before long!
Dinny, how about some pictures of the M70 FWT in 35REM?
Winchester used to make the M70 (pre-war) in .35 Remington, so it's not unheard of. Remington has made the M30 in .35, and you could get Custom Shop Model Sevens in .35, too (not to forget the old Model 600s, as well). A good boltgun in .35 was appreciated back then, and not so long ago, either.
Kimber made a limited run of bolt action 35REMs but I have never seen one in the flesh
I have several Marlins in 35 REM. I’m sold on the caliber…Where I hunt deer, to me, it is a perfect choice.

I got a deal on a Remington model 7 in 243 and since I already have a rifle in 243, I thought I’d have a 35 Remington built on that action. I can’t see a down side to it at all. I just hope the Model 7 in 35 REM shoots as good as the Marlin 336’s I have.
Originally Posted by Mathsr

I got a deal on a Remington model 7 in 243 and since I already have a rifle in 243, I thought I’d have a 35 Remington built on that action. I can’t see a down side to it at all. I just hope the Model 7 in 35 REM shoots as good as the Marlin 336’s I have.

Find a spare .223 Rem barrel and send it off to JES for a 35 Rem rebore. Mine shot incredibly well! I just wish the Win Model 70 I had built in 35 Rem shot the 200gr FTXs as well.

Thanks, Dinny
It's a hell of a cartridge, 220gr Speers at 2175 fps over Leverevolution powder is a real barn burner that i'd use on any game animal in the U.S. inside 200 yards, when i get these shot up, i'll go to the 180gr Speer, those bullets are harder and tougher than a whores heart.
Originally Posted by Mathsr

Find a spare .223 Rem barrel and send it off to JES for a 35 Rem rebore. Mine shot incredibly well! I just wish the Win Model 70 I had built in 35 Rem shot the 200gr FTXs as well.

Thanks, Dinny

Sounds like a good idea! I'm going to check with my gunsmith to see what he might have on hand.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You still run into hunters using .35's in the Adirondacks and Catskills occasionally. I had one many years ago and was somewhat underwhelmed with it's performance after a few seasons. I had read for years how it was much more effective on deer sized game than my old faithful .30-30 and simply did not find that to be the case. With .30-30 ammo being much more available and about half the price of .35's, I sent it down the road.

That’s interesting, as I have found that the .35 gives a bit better blood trail than does my .30-30. Really doesn’t matter, as I hunt a lot with both. Perhaps it is just where I’m hitting them?
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Just bought a brand new 336 in 35Rem. I haven't hunted with it yet but am itching to give it a go.

Not all that common a cartridge here but I understand that it's used for deer hunting in our southern states.

I've shot the Leverevolution 200gn at the range and accuracy is outstanding. 3 shots in half an inch at 100yds! I let the barrel cool and shot another rifle, then back to the 336, and next 2 shots also in half inch but inch and a half from the first group.

I've since learned that it prefers the front mag cap screw and band screw to be loose-ish otherwise it strings vertically. The forend is still tight and I think that contributes to the stringing but doesn't help to remove the foreend and mag tube - wouldn't normally shoot it this way anyway though.

Even with pistol bullets it shoots well. I'll let the forend loosen naturally though.

I'd previouly used a 357mag on roos out to 70yds and that was very effective. The 35Rem should be even better. Pigs beware!
Its a solid cartridge. Handloading or factory ammo it’s a solid cartridge. You can also get good results with cast bullets.
Originally Posted by smallfry
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

Its a solid cartridge. Handloading or factory ammo it’s a solid cartridge. You can also get good results with cast bullets.

Yep
Thanks, Dinny

Thanks, Dinny

I considered having one built on a Model 7 Stock/Action.

But then I also like the idea of it's cousin the .358 Win built on on a Model 7 Stock/Action.....and a .338 Federal built on a Model 7 Stock/Action. So many cartridges...so little time LOL
I just like the Model 7 compactness.

How long is the barrel on your new .35 Rem? Sounds like a sweet gun to me. Personally I don't care much about resale value on guns I don't intend to sell. If I have something built it is because it is something I WANT and I don't care what anybody thinks
I have my father's old 336 SC in 35 Rem. I think he bought it new in 1952. I have not shot it in years, but in the latter years of his life I loaded some cast 148 gr semi wadcutters so he could shoot it with almost no recoil. I don't remember the charge but it was 2400 powder. He really liked it after I put a Lyman receiver sigt on it.
The son of a person where I used to hunt had a Pre-64, Model 70 in 35 Rem as his "hunting" gu.
Least number produced of any caliber they made.
Both my Rem Model 7 and my Win Model 70 had/have 22" barrels.

Thanks, Dinny
'63 Rem 760.
Magic friggin wand in the deer woods
I totally agree with 260 rem guy.

The 35 Remington in the 336 action reloads pretty damn close to the 356.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

This.

I’ve shot a lot of deer with bigger bore cartridges like, 375 Win, .444, 44 mag, and 45-70. They’re all fine and I really like em, but the shortest blood trails with broadside lung shots come from a 150 grain 30-30, at least for me anyway.

Not knocking the 35, heck it’s pretty nice, but living in a State that allows a lot of deer per hunter let’s a fella see a whole lot of examples of each.
Originally Posted by NYNY

Gee, who invited this reloading geek to an emotionally charged rifle looney discussion?
I blooded my new to me 336 in 35 rem manufactured in 1972 this week. The shot was not a challenge to the gun a 35 yard chip shot with 200 grain corloc. Heart shot doe ran about 30 yards with a broken front leg without leaving g and blood trail. This is why love the 35 calibers. Blood trail are generally short easy to follow even when there is no blood. My son took his first deer with a Winchester 350 legend at 10 yards using the 180 grain whitetail brand. I was less than impressed even though the deer fell where shot there was no exit wound. Found the bullet under the hide on opposite side while skinning. The bullet had turned completely inside out but the lead was still attached to the copper. It certainly killed fast due to shot placement but at 10 yards I would have expected a pass through. My son was pleased as he said it just flattened that deer. Just illustrates you can't go wrong with a 35 caliber round.
The 35 Remington is a perfect match for white-tail, especially at woods range. I’ve never tried the 35 out on the prairie though.
Originally Posted by Bugger
The 35 Remington is a perfect match for white-tail, especially at woods range. I’ve never tried the 35 out on the prairie though.

I have my dad's old 336SC in 35 Rem. Great handling, short gun good in the brush. If on the prairie I would probably try to keep shots under about 150 yards, even then with 200 gr loads they are starting to drop a lot. I have an old Swedish Husqvarna M 46 in 9.3x57 and I think it had the nickname "punkin chunker" and that pretty well applies to the 35 Rem.
I'm a 35 fan - 2 350 RM's, a 35 Whelen, a 358 - all in bolt actions, and a 35 Rem in 336 and of course 357 revolvers. I've had other 35's a 358 in a BLR and a 35 Rem in a 141. The 35 Brown Whelen I had, has had the barrel set back and it is now my 35 Whelen. The BLR was an early one and I didn't like either of the two magazines I had, but I liked the way it handled. The 141 went down the road only due to a $ need at the time.

This is the first year in quite a while where I shot deer at over 200 yards. The last time I had four tags and shot 3 at over 400 yards with the old obsolete 30-06 in a 721 Remington - on the same ranch I shot those former two. I'm not sure about taking the 35 Rem to that ranch. But I think I'd be confident out to maybe 250 or so yards with the 35 Rem.

Didn't Remington come out with the 35 Rem in 1906???
After seeing about 30 deer and no great bucks, I decided to shoot doe for the pot. 15 minutes after sundown his two year old came in from the west at about 230 yards with four others and a half dozen spring deer. They kept herding up, but moving closer. With fading light, this one stepped out and eyed the treeline where I was hidden. It was a 130 yard shot across the hayfield, quartering in and I held on the near shoulder hoping to miss the guts.

She rolled at the shot, got up and stumbled 20 yards before piling up. The bullet exited halfway down the ribcage on the off side and what looked like a half gallon of blood sprayed along the hayfield. It wasn’t a spectacular kill but the 200 grain Sierra took all the plumbing off the top of the heart.

Rifle is a 1955 Ballard rifled Texan in 35 Remington. I can never get my damn photos to upload here, so I'll just link it.

https://www.thesixgunjournal.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/20211206_170338-1.jpg
My.35 Remington is a 1936 Remington 141 . I shoot the 200 gr Core Lokt RN , was able to find 400 of them at Duck Creek last fall so I'm set for a good while. I would build a bolt gun in .35 Remington in a heartbeat if I didn't already have more rifles than I got time to shoot . Sounds like a real smart idea to me . I also have a BLR in .358 Winchester and an 1885 in 38-55 . I like the .35's .
I just bought my 35 in early '20 for under 400 from the used rack at Cabelas of all places. Was a 16 model Remlin, My first lever of any kind. I am a handloader so I have used several diff bullets. The most spectacular kill of the bunch was with the ol 200 gr Hornady RN, The Sierra 200 worked very well also... the 220 Speer although a beast of a load at 2200 fps just seemed too tough but done the job. I gotta say I love the round... I love the gun. 2 of the 3 I have shot with it have been body slams. As far as accuracy many powders done well but for the 200's I use Varget and for the 220's... nothing has been close to LVR.

I guess Ive came full circle... The first gun I ever deer hunted with was a 357 Mag Rossi..... Moved thru all manners of bolt guns... got some very very nice ones but now most of the time I reach for the 35 and with the non existent recoil and the way it hammers the deer I suspect I do this for many years.
Originally Posted by SargeMO
I've got an old Ballard-rifled, '55 straight grip RC that shoots real well. The 35 is a surprisingly good cartridge when loaded to the potential of the rifle itself,

I have my dad's '54 336RC in 35 Rem. I believe its also Ballard rifled. I take it for a walk in the deer woods at least once a year. Slick handling little snap shooter with the Lyman receiver sight on it.
If you want real penetration from it, load it up with heavy weight cast billets. You’ll be amazed.
I have a Marlin 336 in 35 Rem, great rifle and caliber for hogs and deer and fun to shoot. Enjoy!
Recently picked up a 1961 JC Higgins model 45 in 35 Remington. Not a microgroove barrel and very well taken care of. The irons were mismatched Marbles front and rear so the rifle shoots very high at 50 yards shooting the Flex tip load but three almost touching using a green firesite front made me happy. I put a Williams peep sight on it and am waiting for my proper height front sight to arrive. Decided on a Brass faced but thick marbles front, didn't like the glow of the firesite front. Gun came with 76 rounds, 16 flex Tip Hornady and 60 Federal 200 gr. RN's. Might maybe end up hunting with a factory round this year.
The Speer 180 grain JFP is the go-to bullet for 35 Rem. If you can't shoot through it with this bullet, get a bigger gun.
Great round but you can't get ammo for it
The 35 Remington is easily my favorite cartridge, and I've owned three rifles chambered for it. Started out with a waffle top 336 RC, and then on to 760 in the same. For some reason the 35 Remington dumps deer in their tracks, but they run when hit with a 35 Whelen? Obviously different bullets, and it's the bullets that do the killing, not the launching pad. Even so, the softer 35 Remington bullets operate very well at relatively modest speeds and there isn't a better common big game stopper inside 200 yds
Ammo and components are out there. And if push comes to shove bullets can be made. The Saeco # 352 that drops a 245gr casting is excellent when gas-checked and can be run along at 2100fps in the stronger 760 action.
With my 336 35 Remington, I'm getting good accuracy with 200 grain Hornady Round Nose also with Sierra RN and Reloader 7 averaging 1.23" groups. I tried Remington CL's and did as well, but my supply is very low. I ran out of Reloader 7 and looked at H4895 - average group 3.31". I did an internet search and there seems to be no Reloader 7 from reputable dealers, except one dealer has a single pound for >$50 & limit one LB. I have enough loaded to last me this year and maybe next year.

Interesting:

https://www.shootingtimes.com/editorial/35-remington-load-data/461615

I'll try Leverevolution
From shooting times

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The Leverevalution powder load for the 200 Grain Hornday holds promise I just a shot 5 rounds at 50 Meters. with 200 grain Hornady. Several holes were touching. I believe I pulled a couple. More testing to come.

Further the load hits close to the same POI as my favorite Reloader 7 loads. Maybe 1/2" lower at 50 meters.
With the '52 Marlin, Leverevolution and Hornady 200gr. RN are showing promise. I'll probably use it this season. This load was in Remington brass with Win. LR primers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Buddy of mine has been looking and got me looking as well for the Leverevolution powder and we have not been able to find it. Where are y'all finding it?
He is wanting to try it in his 336 30-30.
Thanks

By the way, a 336 in 35 Rem. is on my list of "want guns" and fairly high up that list as a mater of fact.
When I guided black bear hunters I always carried a model 8 in 35 Rem for backup. You never know how a "slick" will react if a bad shot is made or wanting to be three ridges over when I had to track a cripple. I have yet to find a better close range brush gun that can spit out five 200 grain slugs faster. My model 8 has a red fiber optic front sight with a Lyman peep and works excellent in dark timber, brush or fading light.
Anyone try the TSX 200 grainer for the 35 Remington?
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Anyone try the TSX 200 grainer for the 35 Remington?

I have shot a few into wet newspaper. They didn't expand. I now shoot the Barnes TSX FN 180gr bullet they designed for the 35 Rem. It expands nicely!
I’ve got a 1951 Marlin 336 SC. I absolutely love hunting with that rifle.
https://www.gtbullets.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=46

I killed a doe with these bullets last year. MV=1100fps. She didn't run more than 30yds before expiring.

Just opened that link, I cast that exact same bullet. 1100 fps, was that out of the 357 Max? Seems all your rounds can shade that by a lot. Did you use Blue Dot to get that velocity?
Rick,
I use that bullet in my 357 Max rifle with Viht Tin Star powder. I built that load for my son but had to test it for myself. He shot his first deer last year with it. This year he's 10 and shooting full power jacketed loads from his Maxi. He took down a 130lb buck using the 180gr Barnes TSX FN at 1980 fps last week.
Rick,
I use that bullet in my 357 Max rifle with Viht Tin Star powder. I built that load for my son but had to test it for myself. He shot his first deer last year with it. This year he's 10 and shooting full power jacketed loads from his Maxi. He took down a 130lb buck using the 180gr Barnes TSX FN at 1980 fps last week.

I have a 357 Max 10 inch barreled Contender. Amazingly Hodgdons lists data giving a 10 inched barreled Max 1700 fps with a 200 grain cast bullet and more than 1800 fps with a jacketed bullet! Talk about efficient! I am going to try to stick with cast this year for all my hunting. Rainy crappy days I will take the AR15 350 out and nice days the Marlin 35 Remington.
© 24hourcampfire