Home
Anyone have one sitting in the parts bin?

Thanks.

LHS
Any more I just go right to Ebay
Which one are you looking for? There were two sheet metal sights. There was the one that found its on to just about every model, then there is the Longhorn. It started on the late waffle tops, and continued on the Centerfires, up till the Osborn sight took over. If you have the Col.'s.book, its in there. When used with the Chuckwagon hood it gives a solid sight picture. There must be some funky laws of optics involved, because my Old eyes can still focus on them when not so much with an Osborne. 🤷‍♂️
It is a simple stamped sight. Straight across the top, with just a rounded cut out for a notch.

I looked at eBay, but I wasn’t sure if I’d be getting the right one. Allot of them list every model possible.

Thanks

LHS
Sheetmetal sights used the same elevator. Should be plenty around ebay. I/2 them numb nutz over there don't know a rear sight needs an elevator
Can someone post a picture of what the correct profile would be? Again-1970 vintage. Those available on eBay are all across the board. If I can't find an original I'd at least like to have one that looks right.

Thanks.

LHS
https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...original-rifle-sold.cfm?gun_id=101222769
Perfect! Thank you-should have thought to do that myself. Doh!

LHS
The photo provided is the most popular rear sight. The reason the listings on ebay list the elevator for every model, is because it was used on every model. Whether this sight, or the CF only, sight.
© 24hourcampfire