Home
I apologize for bringing this up on a different site but I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened to the Marlin Owner's Forum. I can't seem to raise them up on the internet anymore.
Typical site maint. software upgrade , and server change. It'll be back , sometimes these changes take a bit o' time wink

Phil
Remington bought the Marlin Owners Forum too. grin

Mike
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Remington bought the Marlin Owners Forum too. grin

Mike

grin

Phil

Try this

http://www.marlinowners.com/

I was just there.
Marlin Owners has been under new ownership for just over a week now. It was purchased by members, changed over to secure servers and a new format. It is now secure and will not be plagued with downtime as in the past.

Dave
VTDW, you should have kept it. I can get nothing to work out an entry. jack
It should be back up in a day or so. There is a heading about it on GBO.
I haven't been able to get on it since Saturday.

I thought VTDW was one of the owners.
Phew! I though it was just me they locked out!

Cheers, Scott.
It's still not up, and I can't get on GBO either.
GBO is working fine. Marlin Owners has not been repaired yet.

From GBO...

"The GBO Dallas Server is down. This is the server that handles ALL GBO ads as well as Marlin Owners, My Hosted Pics, Eds TC, Bigfoot Study and the GraybeardOutdoors.com sites. There may be a hardware failure on that server or it was hacked we don know at this point. We are making arrangements for the server to be repaired and then we will be replacing it and moving its replacement to Atlanta with the Current GBO server. The outage may last up to 48 hours but we hope to have it back online much sooner."
© 24hourcampfire