Home
Posted By: LazyL0228 Waffle top 30-30 price check - 03/04/18
Have had this for a while just setting in safe 1952 336 RC no extra holes two dings on stock. Real nice gun. Just wanting to know prices now might sell later at show or trade off.
Head over to Marlinowners and ask the experts. My guess is $400-500.
dead on. unless you find someone just dyeing to spend more. happens
Agreed on the value......

I believe the waffletops are somewhat not quite as valuable as the vintage factory drilled and tapped ones.

But waffletop wood to me is superior.
Thanks.
I just bought a 52’ for 500
Still have mine think I better keep it. Very nice gun and older like them better than new ones. Enjoy your new old gun.
I was extremely lucky and bought one a month or more ago for $321 plus shipping - excellent shape.

Won’t sell it though.
Had a M336SC in 35 Rem. for years. Took it to Redding's Auction near Gettysburg about a year ago, got $400 for it. Mint condition w/Williams receiver sight installed..
Originally Posted by dubePA
Had a M336SC in 35 Rem. for years. Took it to Redding's Auction near Gettysburg about a year ago, got $400 for it. Mint condition w/Williams receiver sight installed..

Used to stop in Redding's regularly when I hunted up there. Awesome place, but they treasure everything dearly as I recall. Another great place up that way was Sell's in Hanover.
An old Real Estate saying - "An appraisal is an opinion. Price sold is fact." Location also has something to do with it. In general, I would guess the price of a very nice, unmolested 1952RC at $450-$550. The SCs and As command another $50-$100. - Just my opinion.

T.S.
© 24hourcampfire