Home
Just bought one on here, but thought I’d ask you guys about what ammunition to try out.

I’ll order the ammo soon.

Thanks
The classic load is the Remington with the 200grain Core Lokt bullet. The modern load is the Hornady 200 grain Leverevolution.

Another good one features a 220 grain Speer from Buffalo Bore.

I have three Marlins in 35 Remington,you just bought a great classic rifle. My family has used them for at least 50 years to kill a pile of deer and hogs.
Originally Posted by ruraldoc
The classic load is the Remington with the 200grain Core Lokt bullet. The modern load is the Hornady 200 grain Leverevolution.

Another good one features a 220 grain Speer from Buffalo Bore.

I have three Marlins in 35 Remington,you just bought a great classic rifle. My family has used them for at least 50 years to kill a pile of deer and hogs.

Thank you sir
+1 on those two loads being the standard these days. I prefer the Leverevolution. My 20" 336 gives 2,150fps with that load. Sighting in 2" high at 100yds gives a zero of a bit over 150yds and only a 4" drop at 200yds. Not bad for a "woods gun".
Originally Posted by JPro
+1 on those two loads being the standard these days. I prefer the Leverevolution. My 20" 336 gives 2,150fps with that load. Sighting in 2" high at 100yds gives a zero of a bit over 150yds and only a 4" drop at 200yds. Not bad for a "woods gun".

Nice!
© 24hourcampfire