Home
Contemplating moving this one on Marlin 375 win clean all but one scuff hand ware mark on right side of rear stock handling or carrying mark how I got the gun
would consider selling out right or trading for savage 99 /Ruger Number 1 All in all one heck of a nice rifle
if interested please send a dm with a valid email address and I can fwd pics All sales and trades would be Thru FFL to FFL
Pm sent
Why not post pictures?
due to I can't figure out how to post them trust me it is more frustrating to me that I can't post pics than you could imagine. At one point I was able to put pics on here and when I tried again I wasn't able to for whatever reason

If you pm me a email address or a cell I can send you pics right away

chris
Attempt at adding pics

Attached picture FEE6DBCD-4F5F-47BF-BDAF-273FAB08EE05.jpeg
Attached picture AFA04C63-6D5B-46E1-9B03-ED8FFFD74657.jpeg
Attached picture 4D3876B0-D25D-4E0D-88A9-7206D1C8F128.jpeg
Attached picture 87ED4056-8C51-4A73-946A-96EF2E5BF969.jpeg
Just bought a Savage 375, eager to load for it and shoot it
Exactly why i am parting with this i also have a savage 99 in 375
But found something i want so im doing a bit of house cleaning
Originally Posted by Tinemaster
due to I can't figure out how to post them trust me it is more frustrating to me that I can't post pics than you could imagine. At one point I was able to put pics on here and when I tried again I wasn't able to for whatever reason

If you pm me a email address or a cell I can send you pics right away

chris

This method is easier than the posting of pictures mentioned on this site!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e/re-posting-pictures-again#Post17875663
Do you have a price for your Marlin?
Why not post it in the classifieds?
Figured this is were it would draw the most interest
did you want us to bid on it? Or do you want to put a price on it?
It seems that he wants to trade it or get someone to make an offer. So, put it in the Classifieds.
You boys def like to bust chops it was just posted in classified I honestly figured I would put it in here where it belongs in big bore rather than having every single window shopper on here sending me messages, asking me questions and not having interest in it . And anyway, it’s posted in the classified with a price.
Bugger I sent you a PM with the price the first time you were asked me check your messages
Rifle has been sold
© 24hourcampfire