Home
Couple of days ago I received an e-mail from Starline that they have 348 WCF and 375 WCF available.
I know that there a few people looking for these items.
I have not tried any Starline rifle brass so I cannot speak to it's quality, I have used their revolver brass for many years with no concerns.

StarchedCover
Now that is excellent news. Starline is great!!! Hell of a good company to offer this stuff. I remember when I had a model 71 and finding brass was a biotch. I'll tell you from first hand experience that starline makes great rifle brass. Good consistent stuff. Produces pretty good accuracy in a new 6.5 creedmoor of mine:
[Linked Image]

If I still had my 348, I'd be ordering it for sure. Thanks for the heads up..
I was at a guys house the other day,I bought 6 boxes of factory loads from him,he had 5 boxes of Winchester new unprimed brass and 2 boxes of Remington new brass for 348,it was vintage boxes but unprimed and new.He wants $30. per box of 20....I dont load so I passed,he's in south east Wi.,he might ship I didnt ask him,I have his # if anyone is interested
I use Starline 45-70 and 458SOCOM brass for rifle cases. I have used Starline in 45 ACP, 44mag, 38 SP, and others. Almost forgot, I used something in the blackpowder line up (40-65) to get down to 33 WCF for my early 1900s 86 Winchester in that caliber.
© 24hourcampfire