Home
Found a NOS Winchester brown checkered Win-Tuff stock set for my rifle. I think it looks pretty good! I couldn't get close to the sights with the raised comb stock that was on the rifle when I got it. New stock has the black plastic butt plate, after shooting it I'll decide if I would like a recoil pad or the red rubber butt pad. Also thinking maybe a receiver sight and fiber optic front sight (aging eyes!). Anyway, just wanted to share. Take care and thanks for looking, Dean.

Attached picture 2019-05-22 16.40.49.jpg
Attached picture 2019-05-22 16.41.09.jpg
some more pics...

Attached picture 2019-05-22 16.40.54.jpg
Attached picture 2019-05-22 16.41.13.jpg
Attached picture 2019-05-22 16.40.58.jpg
Attached picture 2019-05-22 16.41.17.jpg
That looks really good. Not sure why they didn't make more with laminated stocks since they look sharp.
That does look good.
Originally Posted by Texczech
That does look good.

Yep. It does. Yep.
Would you care sharing where you found your stock and forearm. I really like the looks of that.
Have a beautiful, but ruined (wrong powder has rendered it unusable) 375 XTR. It looks BRAND NEW, but like I said, unusable. If anybody's looking for parts or buy the whole thing, make me an offer I can refuse..

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Have a beautiful, but ruined (wrong powder has rendered it unusable) 375 XTR. It looks BRAND NEW, but like I said, unusable. If anybody's looking for parts or buy the whole thing, make me an offer I can refuse..

[Linked Image]

Huh? What's wrong with it?
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by jorgeI

[Linked Image]

Huh? What's wrong with it?

Wrong powder, blew the chamber and apparently damaged the action,
That sucks. Did that happen to you or did you buy you buy it that way?
I found the stock set on gunbroker and it's from Western Gunparts (www.westerngunparts.com) in Canada. They've got a lot of nice stuff, easy to deal with, good price IMO and no problems with the shipping.

jorgeI, too bad about your rifle! If I had known about it and the potential for the stock set...
PM sent about 375 parts
© 24hourcampfire