Home
Wasn't sure where to put this!
So I was Wondering what the Value of a Uberti Rifle, fully Documented, in an Acrylic Display case, shiny Brass Copy, of the Famous Winchester Model 66, with signed paperwork from the Two Famous actors who starred in and possibly handled this Rifle, might be worth! This is a very shoot able Uberti Rifle!

Emilio Esteves, Kiefer Sutherland.
Any Thoughts
BUMP
This is a Movie Gun, with all the proper Paper Work, to Verify!
bump
up
I’m surprised a movie prop would still be able to shoot.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

Same here.

OP have you considered contacting some of the auction houses to see if they can give you an estimate? That may be your best bet to get a ballpark idea from someone that specializes in both firearms and memorabilia.
Good points guys!

Being a Uberti, it's in very shoot able Condition, even though, only Blanks were used in the Movie!

I do realize that if I wanted to sell it that I could contact some of the Auction Houses that I've Dealt with in the Past.

I just thought that I'd ask here!

Thanks, HS58
Always buy the gun, not the story.
I think the real question is what is it worth to you?

Emilio Esteves and Kiefer Sutherland, even though fine actors, are not a huge draw and many people today couldn't name a movie either have starred in. 10 years from now, even less. It's a gun with a cool story. If you enjoy telling the story to people who know who they are or have seen the movie, then there is that added value. In the end though, it's just a gun that will not carry historical significance.
Good points!

It was proven they can....
Originally Posted by ElmerKeith

EXACTLY!
Originally Posted by HunterShooter58
Originally Posted by ElmerKeith

EXACTLY!

“Working” or Functional movie guns may soon become a thing of the past, after Baldwin’s Cluster Fugg. 😜
No Doubt!
Posted By: Vegasred Re: Movie Gun "Young Guns II" - 02/12/22
Haha they made him pull the trigger.
© 24hourcampfire