Home
This thing has been with me since 1970 and still my all time favorite to shoot. Centennial Edition (1870-1970), octagon barrel.
Couldn't begin to imagine how many rounds have been through it. Still accurate as ever and just as much fun, if not more, than when I first got it.

That one pic is a dog hair, not a crack. hahaha

Have enjoyed seeing everyone's posts!

Attached picture 39b.jpg
Attached picture 39_lowres.jpg
Just good old guns. I enjoy mine.
Very nice.

UR a lucky clean one owner

I have a sibling I bought several years ago

great smooth shooters

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I think you have to actually shoot one to appreciate them. I've got 2 1958 39a's and a 1969 Mountie. None of them have been shot much since I'm pretty proud of them.
I don't recall mine ever having a plate on the buttstock like that. Gonna have to get her out and look to see if it just got lost along the way.... somewhere down in Tallahala swamp. hahaha
Marlin 39 was a favorite of mine when I was a kid I should of hung onto it.
I had one of those without the medallion. Sold it to a friend. Never saw another. IIRC I may have ordered it without the medallion. I am not a Marlin fan but dang they got it right with the 39's. I bought a brand new Mountie for each of my 3 kids on the day they were born. Gave it to them on their 12th. I acquired a 39 carbine ( only produced for a couple years) and it will stay with me forever or till my oldest grandson sneaks' it home.
You're kids must love ya for getting them those mounties.
Beauti-mous!! I about to get back into the 39A game myself. We'll see how that goes over the next couple of days.
© 24hourcampfire