Home
Posted By: eamyrick New Central Texas QF Chapter - 07/25/17
A new chapter of Quail Forever is getting started in Central Texas. We are on our 3rd meeting getting everything set up. Some cool things coming down the pipe in the future. Shoot me an email or PM if you are interested in joining or coming out to see what QF is all about. We also set up an Instagram account with some info and updates. Thanks. -Elijah [email protected]
I'm in North East Texas. I recently attended TX/OK state Quail Forever convention in Wichita Falls. I'm interested in starting a North East TX chapter ( Red River County). I'm very interested to hear of the things you mentioned coming down the pipe. Any and all information you care to share is greatly appreciated. I'm hoping QF is more near and potatoes than banquets and silent auctions. I'm looking to find programs that really put teeth in habitat enhancement and education. Thanks!!! Mike. [email protected]
I sent a email your way with more info. Anyone with Instagram can also check out our page for updates @centraltexasquailforever.
© 24hourcampfire