Home
Posted By: mudhen New Book - 09/22/18
A package showed up in our post office box yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was from our old friend Ben O. Williams. It contained a copy of his new book, "Best Day Yet." The book is a compilation of Ben's columns about upland bird hunting and dog training, from the magazine, Covey Rise. The short pieces are interspersed with an equal number of contributions from friends and associates who have hunted with Ben and have come to know him. (One of the lesser contributions is mine.) It's easy reading. and the kind of book that you can pick up and put down without losing your place. It's going to be on my bedside table this fall and winter.
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: New Book - 09/22/18
Sounds like a good one...
Posted By: kid0917 Re: New Book - 09/23/18
It does, I am going to check into it. need some good outdoor stories for the winter.
Posted By: 43Shooter Re: New Book - 09/23/18
Just ordered it thanks.
Posted By: Owl Re: New Book - 09/24/18
Ben, sounds like a good one. Just placed an order also. Out of stock till Oct 4th. Anxiously waiting.
Posted By: pointer Re: New Book - 09/24/18
Sounds like something I need to get! Thanks for he heads up.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: New Book - 02/05/19
I just finished it, it was really good. If anyone wants to read, I will pass on for the cost of a PRI Mail envelope; First reply with PM gets it.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: New Book - 02/11/19
I absolutely love Mr. Williams' writing. Always thought it would be fun to bump into him afield one day. I'm a britt guy, and would love to see his dogs work. Planning on buying his new book.
Posted By: PHWILLIE Re: New Book - 03/03/19
It's available on Amazon
© 24hourcampfire