Home
Posted By: pacecars Bill Bagwell - 02/18/21
For those that don’t read the campfire forum I Just heard that Bill Bagwell passed away. A sad day for the sport
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Bill Bagwell - 02/18/21
RIP old Friend, a shot of scotch was raised over 8ft in the air last night, see You on the other side.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Bill Bagwell - 02/18/21
We are all lessened by this loss. See you when I cross, Bill. I'll look for the smoke...
Posted By: 44mc Re: Bill Bagwell - 02/19/21
he was good at putting good info on these threads . we lost a good book with his passing
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Bill Bagwell - 02/19/21
Amen.
Posted By: Kurt71 Re: Bill Bagwell - 02/19/21
Oh Man,
This was a blow when I saw this. I just talked to him a few weeks ago about his back problem and joked about the Texas snow with him. Just last Wednesday I was going to give him a call to see how he and Sidra were coping with the power outage but the battery in the phone was dead then I read this.
Bill was a good friend and still is as long as he is remembered.
Rest in pease Bill and God be with you.
See you down the line.
Kurt
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Bill Bagwell - 02/19/21

Bill, sent me his C.D.s on hunting in Africa about 2 weeks ago, what a great guy, very sorry to hear this news. Rio7
Posted By: mannyspd1 Re: Bill Bagwell - 02/21/21
I met Bill online on the Shiloh Sharps forum. We ultimately planned and went on a hunt to Africa together in 2008, him with his 45-110 and me with my 50-90.
We each collected multiple animals on that 12 day hunting trip. He was a great travel companion, a gentleman, and so knowledgeable about BPCR. He taught me a lot about shooting paper patch bullets. I am proud to say he was my friend.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Bill Bagwell - 02/23/21

Bill will certainly be missed prayers for Bill and family
© 24hourcampfire