Home
Posted By: lkydvl Badger Barrels - 08/26/09
Interestingly I have yet to see any notices on Badger Barrels web site or elsewhere that it has been sold and will be moved to Illinois.

They have apparently a few months to finish off the orders they have and then its off to make paint ball gun barrels.

That will put a real cramp in the high end BPCR barrel supply.

Andre'
Posted By: Ranch13 Re: Badger Barrels - 08/26/09
So just how when and where did you devine this juicy piece of gossip?
Posted By: lkydvl Re: Badger Barrels - 08/26/09
While participating in the President's 100 match another high end barrel producer got the info from an Illinois State Trooper, who moonlights with the company. Also shooting in the matches was a rep. for the paint ball company. He confirmed the information
Posted By: Ranch13 Re: Badger Barrels - 08/26/09
sick Awe I see, absolutely unimpeachable sources. laugh
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Badger Barrels - 08/27/09
Originally Posted by lkydvl
While participating in the President's 100 match another high end barrel producer got the info from an Illinois State Trooper, who moonlights with the company. Also shooting in the matches was a rep. for the paint ball company. He confirmed the information

$1,000 bucks out on the table here,......WTF YOU are.

Double or nothing ok ?

....see if you "trooper" can bring a little of his coin,....ya'll money up, get the facts out,.....and let's CHOOT.

Check below for your complimentary coupon for a big steaming cup of "STFU or Bet".

Good wherever a coupla / three loudmouths or liars gather.

You'd know those places better than we.

Money up, loudmouth.

GTC
Posted By: lkydvl Re: Badger Barrels - 08/27/09
Re: Badger Barrels
by Brent � Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 pm

I think Badger has been making its big business manufacturing barrels for the military. I can't believe that they are giving that up for paint ball toys.

That Badger has been sold has been known for a while however.

Brent
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Badger Barrels - 08/29/09
" That Badger has been sold has been known for a while however."

Yup, and running FLAT OUT,.......at higher production levels than ever !

Paint ball barrels,

Good Lord.

GTC
Posted By: R_Jones Re: Badger Barrels - 09/08/09
Dango!! I haven't heard this!! Paintball barrels, Huh
Posted By: SharpsShooter Re: Badger Barrels - 09/13/09

"While participating in the President's 100 match another high end barrel producer got the info from an Illinois State Trooper, who moonlights with the company. Also shooting in the matches was a rep. for the paint ball company. He confirmed the information"

You didn't intend this a joke? I was waiting for the punch line.

ss
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Badger Barrels - 09/13/09
Originally Posted by lkydvl
Interestingly I have yet to see any notices on Badger Barrels web site or elsewhere that it has been sold and will be moved to Illinois.

They have apparently a few months to finish off the orders they have and then its off to make paint ball gun barrels.

That will put a real cramp in the high end BPCR barrel supply.

Andre'

$ US,......1K waiting for your verifiers, Sport.

GTC
Posted By: Ranch13 Re: Badger Barrels - 09/25/09
Andre you might just as well get your unimpeachable sources to help pony up the money and pay off Crossfire. :grhttp://www.shilohrifle.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14274&sid=8e3a3ee6cd7cdd85c2e8eac42770dbd7in:
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Badger Barrels - 09/29/09
They're to over committed to Inner City Welfare programs, and "creative MasturBa$$ion" activities to do much more than run their MOUTH, it would seem.

Probly' can't side bet on a friendly rifle match much better either.

Oh,....did ya'll hear the "LATEST".....?

Dave Gullo was photo'd in a far Eastern and very Remote part of the Himalayas,.....screwing a Buhdists's Monk's Sheep.

EES true,.....joo can Trusg Me,....pinche gringos.

GTVC

Posted By: EvilTwin Re: Badger Barrels - 09/29/09
grinNext time I talk to Dave I'll haveta ask 'im if Himalayan sheep are better than North American sheep!! grin
Posted By: lkydvl Re: Badger Barrels - 06/24/19
perusing old posts I discovered this one....

Where is my $1000?
© 24hourcampfire