Home
Best Portable Air Compressor for Truck Tires under $125.00?

What are you personally using to re-inflate your 4WD tires after dropping air to 4 wheel.

Mine is a Viair RV model with lots of hose. Don't know if its the best buts it's a bit over $125.00.
I have the Viair 440P and really like it. For your budget I would still look at viairs smaller models.
Another happy Viair owner here. I have the 88P. It's worked fine for topping up tires with air in them already. Luckily I haven't had to plug a tire and air it up from 0.
Not an air compressor, but my old scuba tank has blown up a lot of tires, air mattress’s and back yard pools. A tank holds a lot of compressed air.
Another vote for Viair. I have the 400p-rv model. Above your price point but it’s worth it in my opinion.

Which ever Viair model you select....direct battery connect is best....

I carry a 300P in my Taco truck

88P in the Teryx

Be sure to get the carry bag included !!

While UR at it....buy a plug kit or two to have along

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]

Price has increased on the 300P

I paid $115 back then

https://bestofmachinery.com/best-12v-air-compressor/
Thanks for this input!

Very helpful.
I've been using an MV-50. Only complaint is the yellow coiled hose. It broke after about 5 years. I replaced it with a Goodyear rubber hose. Takes up more space, but is more durable.
I have the MV50 also. Works well, although it is more of an emergency thing for me, so it is used pretty rarely. The bag for mine is pretty thrashed, but everything else is still going strong.
© 24hourcampfire