Home
Posted By: limofarm Jason camper shell anyone? - 06/02/22
We have had a A.R.E. Shell ordered since the 1st of the year and they have no build date yet, don’t even have the mold yet. Dealer said today Jason is making one like we want. Does anyone have any experience with Jason camper shells? Good or bad. Thanks Darrell
What ARE did you order? I ordered one in March and already have it installed. The dealer apologized about the delay. I honestly didn't need it until fall anyway
We ordered a Mx for 8ft. Bed 2022 f150 super cab . They say it’s in development. I know there’s not a lot of trucks like that.
OK, well good luck. Sorry I can't answer your question.
We ordered a Ranch Skyline yesterday, should be here in less than 12 weeks. ARE will not give any idea too when they will start making the model we want.
I've had (2) Jason shells and still own one. No complaints at all with either.
Posted By: coobie Re: Jason camper shell anyone? - 06/06/22
Look at ranch Caps.Special Ordered one and received it within 3 weeks
Posted By: AML Re: Jason camper shell anyone? - 06/19/22
I ordered a Leer yesterday and was told 5 to 6 weeks.
Posted By: miguel Re: Jason camper shell anyone? - 06/25/22
I stopped at the ARE dealer to get a price for my 2014 Tacoma DCSB, and it was going to be over $3300 with a 4-6 month wait. What are you seeing for real world prices on the Jason caps?
The Ranch Skyline we order is just a hair of $4000. That’s with some extras things added (lined inside, pet screens, hanging racks on the inside and roof rack on top maybe more, I can’t remember). They told us Ranch and Jason are the same shells.
Posted By: miguel Re: Jason camper shell anyone? - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by limofarm
The Ranch Skyline we order is just a hair of $4000. That’s with some extras things added (lined inside, pet screens, hanging racks on the inside and roof rack on top maybe more, I can’t remember). They told us Ranch and Jason are the same shells.
Damn! I thought the ARE was expensive! I think I’ll keep looking for a used one on Craigslist.
Check with car dealers
I've had 2 different ones at different dealers I
worked at for free/ low cost.
Most places take off trailer hitches and things
like that to give the impression that the vehicle
has never towed anything ( God forbid)
Posted By: miguel Re: Jason camper shell anyone? - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Check with car dealers
I've had 2 different ones at different dealers I
worked at for free/ low cost.
Most places take off trailer hitches and things