Home
https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/?intcmp=brnco-brand-cta-vhp-bronco#heritage
That Heritage 2-door is pretty sweet.
The red and white 2-door is exactly what I've been waiting for..

Mike
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Mike

Yep. I like that Heritage version in Red & White.
Very nice. Cool vehicle for old guys. I like it.
Whoa...... the Sasquatch package comes with available manual transmission..... be still, my heart! There may be hope, yet!

Mike

I had one when I was a kid way back in the day. I had a 2" lift, custom fender flares, custom wheels & tires, 302 V8. Man it was a sharp rig, and great on tight trails. Pretty plain on the inside but the girls I picked up to take four wheeling didn't mind. smile
Are these the full size or the shoebox model?
Originally Posted by MOGC

Mike

I had one when I was a kid way back in the day. I had a 2" lift, custom fender flares, custom wheels & tires, 302 V8. Man it was a sharp rig, and great on tight trails. Pretty plain on the inside but the girls I picked up to take four wheeling didn't mind. smile

I also had one. A 71 with a 302 that I tried and mostly succeded in trying to brake everything on it. I wish i still had it but wouldn't give them half of what they want for the new ones.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Are these the full size or the shoebox model?

Full Size
They are doing the Sports with a Heritage package also though

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco-sport/?intcmp=brnco-brand-cta-vhp-broncosport#heritage
Loving my Bronco. Putting Icon coilovers on it next week, but it goes like hell as is now. Just looking for more performance.

I have no idea how to embed this video into this post, but here is a link to video from last Saturday on a typical trail. Nothing special, but it just eats up terrain.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/data/video/369/369682-b0098ada04579c143bbc51469c6e8f65.mp4
[video:youtube]https://youtube.com/shorts/qvrSmfXyrhU?feature=share[/video]
in the three National Forests and the numerous State Forests here in North FL, I have yet to see one of these new Broncos out on the 4X4 trails.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
in the three National Forests and the numerous State Forests here in North FL, I have yet to see one of these new Broncos out on the 4X4 trails.

Had my Bronco in Miami a couple weeks ago. I did see a few on the highways, so I'm sure they are around. Pretty common to see one or two out and about on the trails here in Arkansas.
I'm loving this. My '73 is that wind blue color. I'm waiting for a half cab to come out...look out then!
I've considered getting one of the new ones, but am shocked at the poor fuel mileage with that small engine.
Eh, I don't think one buys a vehicle like that for the gas mileage
Originally Posted by BKinSD
I'm loving this. My '73 is that wind blue color. I'm waiting for a half cab to come out...look out then!

I still kick myself for selling this one - it was also a 1973 and when I bought it it was all factory original. My ex-wife made me sell it - hence the ex-wife part should of kept the Bronco and got rid of her sooner crazy That new Heritage looks like it comes in almost the same color!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Jeez....ain't no cooch worth that! Well not many anyway.
Originally Posted by wyosteve
I've considered getting one of the new ones, but am shocked at the poor fuel mileage with that small engine.

21mpg in an off road vehicle isn't bad.
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley

I still kick myself for selling this one - it was also a 1973 and when I bought it it was all factory original. My ex-wife made me sell it - hence the ex-wife part should of kept the Bronco and got rid of her sooner crazy That new Heritage looks like it comes in almost the same color!!

That looks real similar to the one I had. 72 in the same colors. Damn I miss that rig
I still prefer my 68 Bronco with 111,000 original miles. If it would "konk out" in the back country I can fix it, don't need a shop with a computer!
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley

I love that color! Looks fantastic
There’s going to be a 2023 vintage edition close to that color with a white top, grill and wheels.
© 24hourcampfire