Home
Hired guy had a blowout on one of our service trucks.

Dinged up the fender pretty decently so I am trying to find a replacement. This is a 4wd F450 that has the big black plastic trim around the wheel well.

Would love to find one that is white, which shouldn't be too hard as most of the chassis sold for service trucks are white.

Would love some help from you guys to source this. I am out of my element here.
Rockauto...

I needed one for my Dodge... ordered three under the same shipping fee (bumpers were cheaper than shipping for my Dodge IIRC). I have three of the same truck also (just a matter of time... kinda thing).
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Rockauto...

I needed one for my Dodge... ordered three under the same shipping fee (bumpers were cheaper than shipping for my Dodge IIRC). I have three of the same truck also (just a matter of time... kinda thing).

I'd like to find one that is already painted so I don't have to pay for the paint job also. I am assuming the rock auto parts are just primed?
AF and T salvage in Belgrade, eBay motors, any wrecking yard or body shop near the Bakken.
It the fender the same as the rest of the super duty line?
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Rockauto...

I'd like to find one that is already painted so I don't have to pay for the paint job also. I am assuming the rock auto parts are just primed?
Have to make sure the white is the same white. RPO code sticker or sticker in door jamb will tell you which white it is.

IIRC correctly Ford has 17 different paint codes for white.

Had a 15 or 16 F-350 that I beat the tailgate up on. I was looking for a white gate, every where I called wanted the code. I thought white was white. Ended up w a black gate and body shop is the one who I formed me of 17 different whites Ford used.
Tarkio, go to www.car-part.com fill out the vehicle info page, select the part, then enter your zip code and it will list wrecking yards that list having the part you are looking for starting with the closest first. Make sure and look at part grade column, because you are not wanting to do any bodywork you will want an "A" grade part.

Birddog
Junkyard
© 24hourcampfire