Home
Posted By: g5m MB maybe coming soon? - 11/17/18
Anyway, it's available in Europe:

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...11-17&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter
Posted By: anachronism Re: MB maybe coming soon? - 11/17/18
If you want a Mercedes, buy a surplus G-Wagon! Surplus G-Wagon
Posted By: taz4570 Re: MB maybe coming soon? - 11/18/18
Everything the urban millennial needs to look cool in town!
Posted By: DLALLDER Re: MB maybe coming soon? - 12/05/18
I have owned 2 Mercedes, my first and my last!!!!!!!!
Posted By: badger Re: MB maybe coming soon? - 12/05/18
Originally Posted by g5m

It’s a re-skinned Nissan............
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: MB maybe coming soon? - 12/05/18
I'd have to drive a LONG way to find a dealer.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: MB maybe coming soon? - 12/05/18
Do I get a Blaser R8 with it ?
Posted By: Windfall Re: MB maybe coming soon? - 12/05/18
I learned my lesson about buying the foreign stuff a long time ago. If they don't get you with the high price to start with, and they will. They are going to nail you in the service department for any kind of a repair part and the service guy rate to install it. Rock Chuck makes another great point. The domestic vehicle places are everywhere. Not so the more exotic stuff. I always remember the day that I was out on my dirt bike and came across a guy in a European sports car with the hood up. His three Solex carburetors were acting up and he was dead in the water. My first thought was what the heck was he doing with that kind of car on a dirt fire lane in northern Wisconsin? I suppose he limped it in somewhere once it cooled down, but guaranteed there wasn't a fix it place for his little rig within a hundred miles.
Posted By: ShortMagFan Re: MB maybe coming soon? - 12/06/18
Honestly I think that thing looks pretty sweet. No sillier than a lifted Denali truck and no worse than the zillions of foreign luxury SUVs all over the country. Or the Ford Raptors in Starbucks and mall parking lots everywhere
© 24hourcampfire