Home
Posted By: hillbillybear My New Truck - 01/27/19
This followed me home yesterday afternoon. I traded my 2014 Ford Escape on it and have zero regrets nor do I miss the little, as my 10 year nephew so eloquently put it, "Soccer Mom Mobile."

Nothing too fancy, just a nice solid truck.

https://www.boonenissan.com/inventory/new-2018-nissan-titan-s-4wd-truck-1n6aa1ej3jn548522
Posted By: rem141r Re: My New Truck - 01/27/19
with 390 hp that thing oughtta have some giddy up. thats about what my 250 has and its a lot bigger and will definitely scoot.
Posted By: ttpoz Re: My New Truck - 01/27/19
I've looked at those - nice score! Best warranty out there for a gas powered truck, if memory serves. Hope you enjoy it
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: My New Truck - 01/27/19
Originally Posted by rem141r
with 390 hp that thing oughtta have some giddy up. thats about what my 250 has and its a lot bigger and will definitely scoot.

Yep, its got some snort. After driving that Escape I will have to be careful or I will get a ticket. smile
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: My New Truck - 01/27/19
Originally Posted by ttpoz
I've looked at those - nice score! Best warranty out there for a gas powered truck, if memory serves. Hope you enjoy it

Thanks,

The warranty was one of the things that pushed me over the buying line on it.
Posted By: BIGR Re: My New Truck - 01/27/19
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Originally Posted by rem141r

Yep, its got some snort. After driving that Escape I will have to be careful or I will get a ticket. smile

Very nice, that should eat those hills up in your area. If you want to try it out hook a 5000 pound trailer to it and head up black mountain west bound...... grin
Posted By: TOPCATHR Re: My New Truck - 01/27/19
Thats a nice truck all the best with it.
Posted By: hanco Re: My New Truck - 01/31/19
Nice vehicle. I like it. I have a new Dodge on the way. Both Diesel
Posted By: 4th_point Re: My New Truck - 01/31/19
Nice looking truck, congrats.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: My New Truck - 01/31/19
Nice truck. Amazing how Nissan discounts them so heavily all year long. I would of bought one myself if they offered a crew cab with the 6.5 bed.
Hope it treats you well. Look forward to hearing about the mpg and how you like it a month for now.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: My New Truck - 03/03/19
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Nice truck. Amazing how Nissan discounts them so heavily all year long. I would of bought one myself if they offered a crew cab with the 6.5 bed.
Hope it treats you well. Look forward to hearing about the mpg and how you like it a month for now.

So far I am well pleased with the Titan. I am averaging between 20 -21 mpg driving to work (67 mile round trip mixed open road/suburban/ town ) and 18.5-19 mpg in town.
Posted By: garddogg56 Re: My New Truck - 03/03/19
58K ...........woh
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: My New Truck - 03/03/19
Originally Posted by garddogg56
58K ...........woh

Not mine. I bought the 32K model without all the bells and whistles.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: My New Truck - 03/03/19
Best Wishes for your new truck. I walked around that lot a few years ago looking at Nissans.
© 24hourcampfire