Home
Posted By: ttpoz Ford or GM dealerships - 03/10/19
I'm thinking of ordering a new truck this spring. We have Dennis Dillon in Idaho as a high volume dealership that is happy to order exactly what a person wants in the line of Ram trucks. Does anyone know of a similar dealership for Fords and GMs? I'd be happy with anything between Omaha and Boise and between Albuquerque and Billings. Thanks in advance!
I thought Dave Smith in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho was the biggest in the west.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I thought Dave Smith in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho was the biggest in the west.

Not the most knowledgeable sales people though.
Posted By: Diamond D Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/11/19
If your're also considering GMC and would be willing to go to the St. Louis area, there's also Laura Buick/GMC. Their prices are really hard to beat. They also have a shuttle service to pick buyers up from the St. Louis airport.
Posted By: ttpoz Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/11/19
Thanks Just A and Diamond D! I'll check both of them
Posted By: micky Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/11/19
I bought my current '17 Ram from Dennis Dillion. They cut me such a good deal I flew to Idaho on FF miles and drove back to Ohio and saved 5k over every local offer. I worked with Monique. Custom order and she was great.
Posted By: ttpoz Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/12/19
Lotsa good reports on Dennis Dillon and cheap flights from here to there. Thanks
Posted By: kingston Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/12/19
Tag
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/12/19
If you're driving to Boise, stop by Mountain Home Auto Ranch at exit 95 just to see what they've got. They don't deal. They price them and stick with it. I don't know how they'd compare to Dillon's prices.
Posted By: ttpoz Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/12/19
I put these guys in "my favorites". Good prices!
Posted By: driggy Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/12/19
When I was up in AK, heard a lot of good about Dave Smith in ID. Around here Woodhouse (Ford and Ram mostly) in Blair, just north of Omaha is a volume dealer. Was talking to my brother in the Fargo area, and he was saying there is a high volume Ram dealer in the Minneapolis area that was pissing off most of the dealers in the surrounding area.
Posted By: mikieb Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/13/19
Any high volume Ford dealers that any one would recommend ?
Posted By: driggy Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/14/19
Woodhouse in Blaire NE is high volume but haven't dealt with them yet. If you go to TFL truck, there's a video of a guy that like his F150. He recommended a dealer in MO..Got 16k off on his deal.
Posted By: mikieb Re: Ford or GM dealerships - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by driggy
Woodhouse in Blaire NE is high volume but haven't dealt with them yet. If you go to TFL truck, there's a video of a guy that like his F150. He recommended a dealer in MO..Got 16k off on his deal.

Bo Beuckman Quality Ford | Ellisville, MO | New & Used Ford Dealership
https://www.bobeuckmanford.com/
© 24hourcampfire