Home
Just curious how they are and what the fuel mileage is like?
No one?

no one can afford it..........
Originally Posted by tikkanut

no one can afford it..........

Just stop buying rifles you don’t need. smile
I have a 2019 5.0 with a 10 speed and 3.31 rear end 20+ hwy 18 city with 15000 on the meter been a great truck and with 395 hp Coyote engine she goes like a raped ape.
I don’t think they’re out yet. I bought a 2019 F350 diesel a few weeks ago. I’m liking it.
I contemplated ordering one when I got my 2019. That was in August right about the time they opened the order banks. My dealer told me they wouldn’t be delivering any 2020s until December and nothing but top trim, KR, Platinum, and Limited models until probably January. So you may be a bit early yet.
They are not even out yet here
Originally Posted by kingston
I don’t think they’re out yet. I bought a 2019 F350 diesel a few weeks ago. I’m liking it.

What transmission Brian?
2019's have the 6-speed 6R140
I was just curious if any were out there...it will be a couple of years before I'm ready to buy another truck. still have some warranty left on my F150 and Ill run it out before I trade it off. Really like the Tremor just not sure if I want a diesel or the new gas engine. really depends on the fuel milage
Sorry didn't catch f350 mines a 150 confused
Originally Posted by ajmorell
2019's have the 6-speed 6R140

Thanks. That’s what I was thinking. Same as my ‘11.
That Super Duty transmission before 2020 (c. 2011) is a real good transmission. First gear is pretty low for an auto and it is stout overall.
I bought the '19 F350 with the 6-speed to avoid the 10 speed transmission. The 6 speed is solid, and I didn't want any issues with new and improved transmission..... grin
Originally Posted by aheider
I bought the '19 F350 with the 6-speed to avoid the 10 speed transmission. The 6 speed is solid, and I didn't want any issues with new and improved transmission..... grin
I did the same thing. It limited me a bit with color choices and options because of depleted inventory, but I checked most of the boxes on my wish list. There was no way I wanted to play roulette with a new 10 speed when the old 6 speed had such a good track record.
If you buy the first or second year of a new powertrain your asking for trouble. Just my 2 cents
© 24hourcampfire