Home
Posted By: 30338 Deaver Springs - 03/18/20
Thinking about upgrading my leaf springs on my Tundra. At almost 90,000 and have carried a lot of 1500-2000 pound loads on it. Seems like the factory ones are a weak spot on the Tundra. Anyone have any advice on the Deavers? Looking at a set that is rated for 500 pounds over factory springs.
Posted By: desertoakie Re: Deaver Springs - 03/19/20
I've known Jeff (the owner) of Deaver for 25 years or so. They make a great product! I have several sets of Deaver springs on my rigs.
Posted By: tjm1534 Re: Deaver Springs - 03/23/20
Probably the best spring maker,just tell them what you want and they will make.Top shelf and best ride quality.
Posted By: Rox Re: Deaver Springs - 04/05/20
Quality product that's made many a rig better than OEM and improved vehicles capabilities and ride. I'd sure give them a cal, and tell them what you're looking for and they should be able to help you out.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Deaver Springs - 04/05/20

peek here for 'Yota stuff

call Marie

https://www.headstrongoffroad.com/store/c134/Tundra.html
Posted By: Mrhp Re: Deaver Springs - 04/09/20
I put a set of Deavers in the front of my 78 Bronco. 4 inch lift kit, and it rode fantastic! Before the Deavers, I hated to drive the thing off-road as the ride was so harsh. If my experience is anything like everyone else’s you can’t go wrong!
Posted By: Teal Re: Deaver Springs - 04/10/20
Deavers used to be the spring to go to for pre-runner types that didn't have the time/money/skills to cab and link their Ranger/Taco and do high speed desert runs.

I'd have zero qualms about using them.
Posted By: 30338 Re: Deaver Springs - 04/10/20
When they reopen I'll grab a set.
© 24hourcampfire