Home
https://i.postimg.cc/s2hs6xdg/Resized-Screenshot-20220919-081838-Facebook.jpg
Why would you go alone??
I have hunted alone lots of times over the years. If I counted on everyone that was 'going to go' but had something come up at the last minute I'd never get to go.

I do hope this story has a happy ending.
I hunt alone the vast majority of the time too for many, many reasons.

I sure hope this story has a good outcome.
If anyone has a link to information……please post! My wife and I have been searching for info……no dice! memtb
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Why would you go alone??

Why would you not?.....
Why would you go alone??

I hunt alone.
Originally Posted by memtb
If anyone has a link to information……please post! My wife and I have been searching for info……no dice! memtb

It was sent to me by a friend, I dont have facebook.
A lot of times go alone or stay home but I have Inreach and a way to communicate and a plan!
Why would you go alone??

i am 69 with heart problems and i spend many days in the woods alone in Northern Minnesota and i don`t plan on changing my ways . yes my wife , son and daughter may get upset but its hard for some of us to change our ways. i would rather die this way than wait for death at home if it happens. Pete53
Originally Posted by Esox357

The Facebook date says he's now 10 days late. I can't believe this wouldn't make the news but that appears to be the case. I couldn't find anything either. The Bighorn County, WY sheriff's office has a Facebook page where this is posted.

I hope this doesn't turn out like the missing bowhunter that was found in Idaho last year. He'd been missing for 53 years.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

The Facebook date says he's now 10 days late. I can't believe this wouldn't make the news but that appears to be the case. I couldn't find anything either. The Bighorn County, WY sheriff's office has a Facebook page where this is posted.

I hope this doesn't turn out like the missing bowhunter that was found in Idaho last year. He'd been missing for 53 years.

The finding of the missing bowhunter was all I could find as well. I hope it doesn’t end up like that…..gotta be hell for the family! memtb
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Why would you go alone??

Why would you not?.....

"Because it is there." Wait a minute......

I agree!
The Sheriffs FaceCrap page said he was found safe yesterday
Originally Posted by BKinSD

Good news!
Good deal!
I'll bet that's an interesting story.
Why would you go alone??

Because nobody likes me?
Originally Posted by pete53
Why would you go alone??

i am 69 with heart problems and i spend many days in the woods alone in Northern Minnesota and i don`t plan on changing my ways . yes my wife , son and daughter may get upset but its hard for some of us to change our ways. i would rather die this way than wait for death at home if it happens. Pete53

Consider a PLB or other satellite communicator.
Originally Posted by BKinSD

Good deal!
Info from a local LEO I know indicates Cox was found safe in the early afternoon on 9/19.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Info from a local LEO I know indicates Cox was found safe in the early afternoon on 9/19.
Was he lost or doing something that delayed him for 10 days? When someone's missing for that long then shows up looking happy and healthy, it always begs the question of whether he was in the woods the whole time.
Hmmm....
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Why would you go alone??

Why would you not?.....

I hunt alone
Yeah, with nobody else
You know when I hunt alone
I prefer to be by myself

(credit to George Thorogood)
Was there a cathouse nearby?
Schitt happens all the time. Ya, I seen it on FB. Is that a Honda Ridgeline? There are so many people out there these days that should not be let out of the front yard….
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Was he lost or doing something that delayed him for 10 days? When someone's missing for that long then shows up looking happy and healthy, it always begs the question of whether he was in the woods the whole time.

he was lost in a hotel room. lol

He probably went out a few days got bored or lonely and just went and rented a hotel room watched tv and drank
© 24hourcampfire