Home
Holding preference points , February 28 is the last day to apply. Don’t forget!
Non-resident:

"The Wyoming Game and Fish Department wants to remind you that applications for nonresident elk licenses are due Jan. 31 by 12 midnight MST."
Pay no attention to the misinformation by westman.....
LOL....that was in an email from Wy g&f today.....
Unless is area 7, then its later... wink
Or 100 🤪
You guys in junior high?

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/hunting/application-dates-and-deadlines
Originally Posted by wytex

You loose your sense of humor?...

The question is rhetorical.
Nope but you someone will believe what you posted, lol.
Hoping to be back in the Thorofare this fall. Can’t wait.
If they want to believe it, then its on them for not looking it up. Never trust anything on here.
I’m hoping for you! Beautiful place and I’d love to go back but I blew my points in ‘21 on a 62-1 tag. I now have a whopping 1 point and am 67 years old. The next time I elk hunt in Wyoming I may be on a walker!

Mackey
Originally Posted by clwg97
If they want to believe it, then its on them for not looking it up. Never trust anything on here.

I posted a spoof Easton antelope report and listed unit 16 as being a sleeper unit. That year some used 4 PP to draw when they were still over the counter.....
So yeah, a lot of stupid people scout by forums.....
I just put in my application
One incredible HuntTalk middle-school graduate.

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Ah, poor guy. Do you even hunt? Know anything about elk?

Rough winter so far but elk should be fine, deer and pronghorn are having a rough time though.
Should be plenty of water in the Red desert this year, big elk antlers in area 100.
Holy cow.......you a weatherman?

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Ah, poor guy. Do you even hunt? Know anything about elk?

Rough winter so far but elk should be fine, deer and pronghorn are having a rough time though.
Should be plenty of water in the Red desert this year, big elk antlers in area 100.
No, but everyone is the state knows how much snow there is out west Mike. Try to keep up.
An we are getting more each day. This is not the worst winter I have ever seen, but darn close.
our applications went in weeks ago
© 24hourcampfire