Home
Hello Friends,
I was fortunate to draw this tag, along with a friend of mine. Need your assistance in finding a great guide & packer to help in this once in a lifetime hunt. As I am getting older and might need a hand. I appreciate any and all suggestions you may have.
Hunt is in September, so do not have much time to make arrangements.

Thanks for your help
God Bless
Congratulations. I hope you have a great hunt. I look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing the tales.
Let me ask a friend of mine. I don't know if he does this anymore. PM me your telephone number if he does. All bets are off if my Daughter gets drawn for the Share hunt though. Need him and the horses for it. Long shot though.
Dan
Thanks Dan, I need to check with two other people tomorrow.

I'll keep touch.
You lucky dog!

Good on you, best of luck finding some help.

And better luck filling that tag.

Geno
Thanks Geno.
Hey Randy, my friend doesn't guide anymore. Good luck in your hunt. Those are big Bulls in that area,
Dan
Thanks Dan, I'm looking forward to a good hunt.
I hope you score a big bull up there, Hammerdown. When I lived in Los Angeles, I put in for an elk tag every year when the DF&G began issuing them. Never got lucky. Glad you did.

Best of luck.

L.W.
Thanks for the good luck wishes. Yes, I've put in for a long time too.Those crazy draws keeps us on the edge of our seats every year.
Lord willing we have some good fortune while hunting.
I hope everyone has a good year.

Take care
Let us know how you do.
Good deal - I'm happy for ya.
Good luck!
Good luck, I am on year 14 of trying smile
Thanks Gents, I'm headed up there this weekend.
I think I have it all worked out. Should be a good hunt.

Take care
Posted By: Dre Re: Siskiyou Bull Tag, California - 08/12/16
Driven through that area many times.
Always wonder 'what if' in that area.
Best of luck
Hello friends, my friend and I made a trip to our elk hunting area a few days ago. We had a chance to meet with a land owner. He said we could hunt his ranch. He told us, we would be the only hunters on his property. He's going to let us stay in a cabin he has on his property.
He said the cabin will be all clean and ready for us, and for us to leave it that way when we are done with our hunt.
He like most ranchers in this ares have cattle and farm hay. The ranch has some flat area for hay along with mountains.
Season opens on the 8th of September. The Rancher is going to let us on his property early to scout. He showed us some pictures of some elk that have come of his land. They were very nice. Hunting is hunting as we know. Weather and everything else can have some chance of helping or a hindrance to a hunt.
Lord willing it all works out.
Posted By: rong Re: Siskiyou Bull Tag, California - 08/18/16
Best of luck,sounds like it could be a great time,
and as mentioned ,post those pics
© 24hourcampfire