Home
Posted By: tedthorn Elk Hunter magazine - 02/16/17
The magazine put out by the Western Hunter guys will no longer be printed or sold.
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Elk Hunter magazine - 02/16/17
Elk Hunter and Western Hunter combined into one magazine.
https://westernhunter.net/pages/important-changes-to-elk-hunter-and-western-hunter
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Elk Hunter magazine - 02/16/17
That's it !!!
Posted By: colorado bob Re: Elk Hunter magazine - 02/16/17
I use to get both---let my subscription lapse---too many dang ads.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Elk Hunter magazine - 02/17/17
Originally Posted by colorado bob
I use to get both---let my subscription lapse---too many dang ads.

Heck....I thought the opposite

Far less adds than any of the other magazines out there and very good writings and photography

Pretty good gear info as well

Posted By: Oldquailhunter Re: Elk Hunter magazine - 02/17/17
I got that email yesterday and it just pizzes me off. I try to support these guys trying to make it in the outdoor industry and they can't help but screw a guy over. I hold my end of the deal by paying up front but these guys sure have issues keeping their end of the deal.

Instead of being upfront and saying they are thinking about combining they say nothing because they don't want to lose a subscriber.

So now instead of eight magazines a year we get six BUT they will be at least 16 pages bigger (if they can sell enough advertising).

It's my own fault after the small caliber news, varmint hunter, extreme elk, etc. I'm to point I won't buy any new magazine anymore.

Dink
Posted By: Robster Re: Elk Hunter magazine - 02/17/17
any subscription you have left on your elk hunter magazine will be tacked onto the western hunter subscription so you won't lose out on your subscription
© 24hourcampfire