Home
Posted By: jaguartx Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/09/17
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/10/17
Very cool....know the kids enjoyed that.
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/10/17
Didn't the parents realize how close those kids were to being turned into a puddle of snot and hair?
Posted By: DLSguide Re: Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/10/17
I would not think that was funny at all. The cow moose looked about half pissed to me. I have seen moose put people under cars.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/10/17
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Very cool....know the kids enjoyed that.

Im thinking they got real still and focused on the possibility, like two kids long ago with bows watching three flying saucers over their little mesquite tree.
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/11/17
She didn't look pissed at all...she was enjoying the grass...checked out the kids...went back to eating and moseyed off. Curious for a second or two and then back to munching grass.

Just my opinion...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/11/17
Yeah, las reported on the other thread it was a young bull probably acclimated to being around people. Still, i wouldnt care to have little kids around it.
Posted By: DLSguide Re: Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/17/17
Godogs57, So, How many Moose have you been around in Georgia?They are nothing to mess with at close quarters. Situation can change quickly. I suppose you try to sneak up on the Buffalo in Yellowstone park too, cause they look so gentle.
I took the family to Yellowstone park a few years back and we ran across a traffic jam of tourists trying to get close to a Cow Moose that was bedded next to the road. They must have thought it was bullwinkle....................IDIOTS
Posted By: 1minute Re: Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/17/17
That's about as cute as a big cat or bear sizing up ones kids.
Posted By: mohick Re: Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/18/17
Yeah mom's about as smart as a sack full of rocks!!!
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Mom thinks this is cute. - 04/18/17
Very cute until one of the kiddies gets stomped into jello and Mom wouldn't even have to say "oh $hit!"
I would be somewhat uneasy if that was my children out there.
© 24hourcampfire