Home
Posted By: jmo1754 Rivers bend outfitting - 12/18/17
Anyone have info on them, 3rd or 4th season ?
Posted By: Aviator Re: Rivers bend outfitting - 12/20/17
Guided or drop camp?
Posted By: jmo1754 Re: Rivers bend outfitting - 12/20/17
Drop
Posted By: Aviator Re: Rivers bend outfitting - 12/22/17
Check you pm's
Posted By: Shifty98 Re: Rivers bend outfitting - 12/25/17
I cannot recommend them high enough. We have gone on two hunts with them. One first season 5 years ago, and just a few months ago. The most recent one was fourth season.
Everyone in the group had a shot at an elk. There were 7 hunters in camp and 7 elk are now in our freezers. Note this was during what Colorado published as the least successful season.
We had an amazing time too. Tel and his guys know their stuff. Besides being amazing hunters they are all great men of character. There are multiple stories of how they gave us pointers that directly influenced our success. I just attached some more pics of our hunt, one of me and my elk, the other of my brother and all the meat we hauled off the mountain.
PM Sent.

Attached picture IMG_0152.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0339.JPG
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Rivers bend outfitting - 12/29/17
7 for 7, in the fourth season is one hell of a success rate.

Outstanding..
Posted By: Aviator Re: Rivers bend outfitting - 12/29/17
Very unusual to get into that country fourth season! I've seen a few years you couldn't get in third!
Posted By: ATC Re: Rivers bend outfitting - 01/15/18
I've done I guided and 2 drop camps with Rivers Bend and I highly recommend them. Saw lots of elk on all three hunts. They are great guys and work hard. All my hunts were first season. PM me if you have any questions.
Posted By: xarcher Re: Rivers bend outfitting - 01/18/18
tag in
© 24hourcampfire