Home
Posted By: Mountain10mm Our 2017 elk hunt video - 01/29/18
Just thought I'd share our 2017 Colorado elk hunting trip video. I finished editing it about two weeks ago and posted it on page three of one of the threads here - I think only a limited few saw it. I know a lot of people here want to remain anonymous, but you'll get to see me, what I do, and a real elk trip in the video. Our hunt style maybe a little different than yours, but we do our best. If you like it, give us a thumbs up. If not, I'd like to hear why not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyfXRzuBdf4
That was really fun to watch.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Our 2017 elk hunt video - 01/29/18
looks like a great spot in bow or muzzloader season. Nicely done on the video, I tried editing together a video on YouTube and just gave up.
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Our 2017 elk hunt video - 01/30/18
Very nice job on the video! What software did you use? Thinking of doing the same thing with my 17 NM elk hunt video.
Posted By: Owl Re: Our 2017 elk hunt video - 01/30/18
Very nice. Thank you for sharing.
Watched the entire video....enjoyable.
Thanks everyone for the compliments! It was filmed on an iPhone 6 and GoPro3 then edited with iMovie. Mac's iMovie surprisingly comes pre-installed on a Mac laptop. It's a powerful editing program but definitely has a learning curve to it.
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Our 2017 elk hunt video - 01/30/18
Have Adobe Premiere Elements 15 for my computer...will give it a try.
Mountain 10mm: Thank you for sharing your hunt. I enjoyed your first video so much, I watched your 2nd video with friends from Wisconsin. I especially enjoyed your persistence and your enjoyment of fellowship with your hunting partners, a lot of laughter there. As well prepared and knowledgeable as you were, it also shows the elk are elusive and difficult to hunt. Good Luck on your future elk hunts. HH
Posted By: lima1seven Re: Our 2017 elk hunt video - 02/20/18
Cool videos I skimmed through ur other hunts as well. I really feel for you guys putting on the miles and getting skunked. Have a lot of that here in Wyoming on our general areas.
Appreciate the feedback and compliments. It's all about the adventure and we have our share of that! Thanks again everyone.
Good vid.
Posted By: WAM Re: Our 2017 elk hunt video - 02/27/18
Well done!
© 24hourcampfire