Home
Posted By: joelkdouglas Wyoming Resident Results - 06/20/18
Wyo resident results out tomorrow 1000 MST. Anyone waiting on a result?

I'm waiting to hear about a couple elk tags, unit 37, one bow and one reduced price cow/calf. Also waiting to hear on a whitetail tag and I put in for a limited draw antelope in the Red Desert.
Posted By: szihn Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/21/18
I and my Wife are both waiting to see.....................
Posted By: memtb Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/21/18
Originally Posted by szihn
I and my Wife are both waiting to see.....................

Same for the wife and I! memtb
Posted By: Gtscotty Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/21/18
I'm counting down, 4 hours to go.... come on area 7 type 1 !

The rest of the tags I put in for are pretty high percentage draw.
Posted By: donsm70 Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/21/18
Four of us non-residents are waiting to hear about antelope tags. We all have 4 preference points this year.

donsm70
Posted By: wytex Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/21/18
Draw odds backdoor says we got our antelope tags and should have my whitetail tag. Elk, we're 1 in 6 chance.
Posted By: JimR Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/21/18
Backdoor draw odds show I got my antelope license.
Posted By: Gtscotty Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/21/18
How are y'all getting into the 2018 draw report? The resident odds/report link is dead for me.
Posted By: wytex Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/21/18
Go to the drawing odds from 2017 and on the address bar at top change the 7 in 2017 to an 8 and click it.
Well idk who got the tags but it surely wasn’t me. Looks like general deer and elk this year. Thankfully we have that option.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/22/18
Something goofy is going on with the third choice extra cow apps.

According to the odds sheet, nobody anywhere applied for a third choice extra cow, which I have a very hard time believing. I didn't draw an elk tag, despite putting in for unit 98 type 6 as my second choice. Once they figure the glitch out, I guess I may still have a chance.

See this link:
Extra Cow odds 2018
Posted By: wayno945 Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/22/18
Any fire members draw a unit 99 elk tag?
I did pretty well.. But no any antelope tag.. First time in 45 years that happened.. Two doe tags though.. So far I have one sheep tag, 2 elk tags, 2 antelope doe tags, and three deer tags.. Will get one deer tag in addition to the above.. Hope to fill the all, but the elk.. I could care less about killing another one of those.. But my wife and step kids like the meat.. I do have a chance at a nice bull on one of the tags..So we will see.. I would rather hunt birds than elk...
Originally Posted by T_Inman

According to the odds sheet, nobody anywhere applied for a third choice extra cow, which I have a very hard time believing. I didn't draw an elk tag, despite putting in for unit 98 type 6 as my second choice. Once they figure the glitch out, I guess I may still have a chance.

See this link:
Extra Cow odds 2018

Residents were only able to put in two choices with regards to an additional cow/calf elk tag. On on my full price elk tag I was able to do three choices.
Posted By: Gtscotty Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/22/18
Didn't get the type 1 for area 7, got a type 6 though, so I'll probably hunt general for a bull in early season then go up and pop a cow after Thanksgiving when the cow hunting gets easier.

Got a decent deer tag and a decent antelope tag, although not my first choice antelope... That was a surprise, I thought I was a shoe in for Antelope.

Not terrible, but not great.
I drew the cow/calf tag; I was surprised I didn't draw the archery tag. Sure enough, for the first time (at least in the history on the website) there were more 1st choice applicants than tags. I can still get a General tag.

I drew the deer and antelope tags I wanted though.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/23/18
Any NR's draw an elk tag for Units 55 or 56?
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/23/18
Originally Posted by lima1seven
Originally Posted by T_Inman

See this link:
Extra Cow odds 2018

Residents were only able to put in two choices with regards to an additional cow/calf elk tag. On on my full price elk tag I was able to do three choices.

Huh...I forgot about the third choice cow elk thing. Thanks for reminding me.

The leftover sheet is still showing tags available for the extra cow unit I had my second choice for though...so something is still goofy.
Posted By: 805 Re: Wyoming Resident Results - 06/26/18
T Inman

PM sent.
I cant draw an antelope tag...once in 4yrs. Gen elk and deer for me!
© 24hourcampfire