Home
Looking to speak to a Taxidermist from or close to Craig, CO……………………..please PM me.

Thank you!!
There was and may still be a Gunsmoke Taxidermy on Hwy. 13 several miles north of Craig on the left side of the highway. He did one elk shoulder mount for me a number of years ago. Good work, reasonable, and he did an excellent job of repairing a broken eyeguard.
Friend of mine had taken his sons elk from the year before and had Mountain Mans taxidermy do it for him. Turned out very nice and I don't believe the price was outrageous either.
We take ours to Bullseye on Hwy 13 north. Right side past Gunsmoke. They are both recommended by the outfitter we use, we we've had such good results with Bullseye that we never tried Gunsmoke. BTW...we've used Bullseye five times and all were perfect and reasonably priced. They also have a delivery service to your home. (For a price of course.) Good luck.
Originally Posted by ro1459
We take ours to Bullseye on Hwy 13 north. Right side past Gunsmoke. They are both recommended by the outfitter we use, we we've had such good results with Bullseye that we never tried Gunsmoke. BTW...we've used Bullseye five times and all were perfect and reasonably priced. They also have a delivery service to your home. (For a price of course.) Good luck.

I use Bullseye also.....but need to talk to another taxidermist or someone that knows Mark....I cannot get ahold of him as of late.
Gunsmoke was still there on Hwy 13 last week. I didn't stop, but they appeared to be open.
Will give Gunsmoke a call...…see if they have talked to Mark@ Bullseye.
© 24hourcampfire