Home
Posting at 10:00 A.M.
They are up.
Nada for me
General Tag for me. Hello Thorofare mid-September!!! Bugling bulls with my .338 in hand. Today is a good day. grin
Originally Posted by C_ROY
General Tag for me. Hello Thorofare mid-September!!! Bugling bulls with my .338 in hand. Today is a good day. grin

Nice!

Nice I need to hunt that country someday
General bull tag for me and my partners. 4 of us went in on a non-res General tag as a party.. Can't wait! Talk about making my day!
Originally Posted by beretzs
General bull tag for me and my partners. 4 of us went in on a non-res General tag as a party.. Can't wait! Talk about making my day!

It’s gonna be a great fall!
Congrats to the lucky winners
Zone 7.....our group drew cow tags.....sent for bull tags separately......none drew.

We’ll just have to video the bulls again this year.
Congrats to all! Happy Trails
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Zone 7.....our group drew cow tags.....sent for bull tags separately......none drew.

I would appreciate it if you would hunt the south part of that area and chase some elk across Highway 34 for us .
Congrats, lots of cows over there and it can be an open country hunt.
Struck out on a Gen tag.
We’ll do what we can, on the push.
grin
Hunting walk-in areas.....and hopefully drawing some HMA permission slips.

Originally Posted by wytex

I would appreciate it if you would hunt the south part of that area and chase some elk across Highway 34 for us .

General tag for me as well.

What outfitter are you going with?
We’ll do what we can, on the push.
grin
Hunting walk-in areas.....and hopefully drawing some HMA permission slips.

Originally Posted by wytex

sent you a pm Mike

Congrats to all of you successful......”Step-One” winners! Now......”closing the deal”! memtb
I drew a 7-1 tag after 11 years of putting in. Very excited.
© 24hourcampfire