Home
Back from said event up in Ridgway along with fellow CF denizen Roof. Pretty warm on Saturday and Sunday but Monday and Tues had a nice cool front with temps in the 70s. Joe did far better than me scoring a daily win as well as winning an overall 2nd in AA of 78 out of 120 in Standard rifle. I had moments of brilliance followed by utter defeat. grin This was also a Monarch Cup competition so US, Mexico, Canada competition with the next leg in Mexico.

I don't know if there were any other CF folks shooting but if not there should be. While it says "national championships" there are always folks who are shooting their first matches and are unclassified or like one of our friends from our Atglen PA matches who is a solid "B" class shooter and everyone is welcome and like our friend, often take home a prize or two! Next year may be in Raton if they find a match director and otherwise I'm sure it will be back in PA.

There were over $100K in door prizes given away including some Voodoo barrelled actions, 1/2 off certificates for Anschutz rifles and some very nice prizes on optics including a couple of the new Leupold silhouette scopes.

Would be nice to see some CF folks show up, even garanimals who thinks he knows marksmanship enough to judge everyone else but seems to not shoot silhouette. crazy

The local TV CBS affiliate did a nice blurb on it.

One of these days I'll tag along.....
Very cool...looks like it would be a blast! Congrats.

Good shootin' -Al
I did not shoot this year, but I was up at a cabin vacationing, so I stopped by on Sunday at the high power match. Very good weather, and they always run a great organized match. For those that never went there, it is big forest country, and the people are great.
They also run a similar match on Memorial day weekend, and again well organized with excellent food catering.
Does the AMU send any shooters to this?

Fug equipment races, this is about skill!
A 26 average for AA is pretty damn good! Our M-S shooting has been badly impacted by Covid. Cross-border travel has been difficult for all of the people involved and our club has suffered somewhat as a result. Some of our best shooters have been inactive due to having to travel for work. We were able, after a 2 year hiatus, to get back down to Missoula for the Ironman and that is always a good trip (though I shot poorly). I enjoy shooting M-S just because it is not so much of an equipment race. This is not to say we don't still buy thing we think will make us shoot better but the truth is, only trigger time will do that.
Please, tell us all about the match. What were conditions like? What equipment was notable? How did the westerners do? What were you shooting and what were your high points. What was the top score in each class? Honestly, I enjoy hearing about other's shooting. I like to pretend there is hope for me! GD
Originally Posted by greydog
Please, tell us all about the match. What were conditions like? What equipment was notable? How did the westerners do? What were you shooting and what were your high points. What was the top score in each class? Honestly, I enjoy hearing about other's shooting. I like to pretend there is hope for me! GD

Detailed results on on the Ridgway website @ http://www.ridgwayrifleclub.com

Typical PA weather for that time of year with the first day in the 80s and humid and then some light rain during the match and the next two days had some nice overcast, really made the targets pop-out.

I've not seen the results of the equipment survey yet but from general looking it was the same as last year. I'm shooting an Anschutz 1712 with a 25X Leupold and SK Standard Plus ammo. I'll send a note to see if they published the equipment list for this year.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

So the chart you displayed shows 79 and 81 retards shooting Leupold scopes. How can they win when the Campfire knows that Leupold makes such an inferior product?
Originally Posted by shrapnel
So the chart you displayed shows 79 and 81 retards shooting Leupold scopes. How can they win when the Campfire knows that Leupold makes such an inferior product?

grin It's a mystery for sure!
The truth is, they are just fine, usually, for the purpose. I only have one Leupold on a MS rifle but most of my fellow competitors
use them. If they would only bring back a fixed 16x! I use three Weavers. Most competitors use Anschutz or CZ. I have one CZ and the rest are Winchesters. It would have probably been easier to simply buy an Anschutz and a Leupold scope! S-K standard plus is our most used ammo with Lapua Center X also popular. so I guess we are right in line with what was at this match. GD
In fairness,I've only Puked (3) Reupold 16 X's. Which includes an Old School short turret bitch,it's newer version and a MK4. Hint.

Luckily,Rimfire Sillywet is played at exceedingly close distances,where the "come-ups" are hilariously modest. Hint.

SchitSmell certainly "knows" her "numbers" though! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
Bless her heart. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Originally Posted by Big Stick
In fairness,I've only Puked (3) Reupold 16 X's. Which includes an Old School short turret bitch,it's newer version and a MK4. Hint.

Luckily,Rimfire Sillywet is played at exceedingly close distances,where the "come-ups" are hilariously modest. Hint.

Tell us about the sb silhouette match you won, Bitch.

If you go to a local match, they'll probably let you shoot off your belly and a pack. You might even take the "A" class that way.

You are a living joke. laugh
Trybone,

There's no need to reiterate that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You be sure to keep lamenting your exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities and I'll do more than enough for the both of us,as you "live" vicariously,astride your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

I'm "unfamiliar" with Sillywet. Hint.

All I see is evidence of a hoarding problem. I don't see any evidence you can shoot. Show me some match reports.
You're the biggest poser I've ever seen.

You dominate the line using a Vudoo and a red dot, right? laugh
Trybone,

You be sure to "justify" your Whining Broketitude,in the manner you frequent most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to keep that Vagina Monologue rolling,as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities,in that sensationally high pitched nasal voice you "flaunt". Hint.

In fairness,I'm "unfamiliar" with Vudoo. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". There's no need for you to reiterate,that someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",simply can't begin to fathom the magnitude. You'd need a co-signer for the tape. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Whining aloud and showcasing your Professional "Victim" status.

Hint.

Fug Stick - a hoarder who can't shoot worth a damn.

Have fun shooting at rocks!
Trybone,

It is a HILARIOUS constant,that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,due to you,suffering being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". There's no need for you to reiterate,that someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",simply can't begin to fathom the magnitude. You'd need a co-signer for the tape. Hint.

It's thus far been a slow morning. Had a passel of new rifles to sort out and the atmospherics to drive Erik's Tuner. Hint.

No problem reaching 1500yd steel on the erector with .796 BC's. Can only reach 1600yd steel from here(at objective cap). Hint.

The Retardo 14" '250 SALAMI is grooving on The Chop,with 50 'Max Smooches. HILARIOUSLY barely Supersonic to 800yds,in the morning's atmosphere. Google as you must and nod them crossed-eyes,atop your pencil neck,like you "understand". Hint.

The Gen 1 HAVAK is Supersonic to 1700yds with 112's. Hint.

Kiss,find pressure and rock on. 2.900" Square Smooches in binderless AICS,behaved nicely laying moly down with shots #3,4 and 5 through said rifle at 100yds. Sig brass playing nicely to boot. Hint.

Shot DOPE to 1600yds(furthest steel at this location) and it's fhuqking money. Hint.

Bart' barreled Vudoo likes the EC Tuner at 100yds,set to #14 from closed. A little fishtailing tail wind,but the weather is NEVER "perfect" in the Real World. "Luckily",you "get" to read about it and ogle the pics! Hint.

This makes it a VERY Big Day for you,with all them Splendid Pixels to steal,as you wallow in your Drooling Brokedicktitude. Hint.

I probably should go yank some Chrome,here before Noon,so I can go check Mail for you. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
Well if I was playing Sherlock Holmes, the first clue would be in the pic of the rifles that was posted. At a large match say the Nationals the first thing that happens is your rifle is weighed and placed in a jig to see if it comforms to the allowed measurements, stock and barrel, then depending on if you are shooting hunter or standard class, your trigger and safety are checked. Half of those rifles pictured wouldn't fit the jig. Second clue would be that after your rifle is certified a sticker of some sort is placed either on the scope or rifle as evidenced by the first shooter in the Nationals video. None of the rifles in the pic have any kind of certification stickers on them. I've been away from silhouette for awhile, but that's the way it worked then. Another clue would be any match results that I have ever seen from Alaska had about 6 shooters total, but as Tyrone has stated feel free to post up some match results or some hardware that you have won. Hint!
Originally Posted by Jim270
Well if I was playing Sherlock Holmes, the first clue would be in the pic of the rifles that was posted.

You're kind of new here (and welcome) but there was a time on the Campfire when Big Stick was actually really helpful and articulate in doing so. Alas, that's been a long time and the best course of action is just to now select "ignore this user" and move on with life. Don't know what happened to make him change but we lost a good member here when he moved to all trolls, stalking and insults posting. Shame.

Where did you shoot silhouette? Indeed, traditional silhouette seems a decreasing sport, although benchrest silhouette, both rimfire and hi-power seem to be growing. I may end up shooting that someday but right now I'm enjoying the incredibly frustrating traditional "on my two feet" game.
Jane270,

It's your Imagination and certainly nobody is going to keep you from Pretending with it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you and Trybone can join "forces",so as to keep things "fair",you Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Pugs,

It was never in my Contract,to condone or reward Retardation and I don't. Hint.

Hell...I remember when the Members here actually fhuqking shot,before the Drooling Fhuqktards crept in. Hint.

You can blow all you want, but post something up to back your mouth, or else newbies like myself will think your nothing but a keyboard hero!
Jane270,

Not even you,can control your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all that you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Woke Melting Brokedick Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! Have you considered holding your breath,as you Hissy your Fit? Hint.

Reupold RULES. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
Jane270,

Not even you,can control your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all that you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Woke Melting Brokedick Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! Have you considered holding your breath,as you Hissy your Fit? Hint.

I understand Blowhard!
Pugs PM sent.
And here I thought this thread was about Smallbore Silhouette, until it got something Sticky splattered on it of course.
Trybone,

It is a HILARIOUS constant,that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,due to you,suffering being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?
I never really read any of your [bleep], I just kind of skim over it. I know what it says (or, more importantly, what it doesn't say), I can see the pictures. In this case, I know your post has nothing to do with Silo shooting, it had nothing to do with actual competition, and it had nothing to do with smallbore. It was a total OT [bleep] like all you other posts.

Post your Silo class or shut up.
The worst loser is the guy who doesn't bother to show up.
Trybone,

Pardon wares that exist,as you use your Imagination and Pretend aloud. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Whining though,as you found something you can "afford" to do.

Hint.

Fug Stick, you can't even spell "silhouette".
Trybone,

Pardon wares that exist,as you use your Imagination and Pretend aloud. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Whining though,as you found something you can "afford" to do.

Pardon the poignant profundity of my Engleeshe Skeelz setting the fhuqking bar,with it's it's Lexicon,Vernacular and Punctuation copied the World over. At least you can "afford" to set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and "live" vicariously,in your Drooling Brokeicktiutude. What do you "do" for a "living",which mandates same,being your ONLY "move"? Hint.

Huh?
Second clue would be that after your rifle is certified a sticker of some sort is placed either on the scope or rifle as evidenced by the first shooter in the Nationals video.

As Jim, who's FAR more experienced at silhouette than me, noted that's what these look like. Most local matches don't care, they're just happy to have you there to shoot.

On the topic of Ridgway, CF member Roof was up Saturday to shoot the local match. The PA State Troopers stopped by and said they were tracking a fugitive in the area and suggest people go lock their vehicles. After everyone did most came back also wearing their sidearm. Yea, bad place to show up as a fugitive!

Exactly Pugs, if you check out the Nationals video around the 2:03 mark, see all of those rifles in the rack and all those stickers on the scopes. Those stickers are bling to a silhouette shooter, and I haven't seen one on the big mouths scope or any of his rifles, even the rifles that would certify to shoot a big match. So that leads to me think that the Blowhard might have shot a couple of monthly matches, where he might have been able to beat a couple of worn out old men, or a couple of kids, but he won't post anything up to prove me wrong. So if anyone is still hanging onto his sack, you can let go, he's just another keyboard windbag. An internet Blowhard that can't back his talk!
Jane,

You MAGNIFICENTLY Whining Clueless Fhuqk,your Hissy Fit is fhuqking AWESOME...you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!?

May I recommend that you keep citing your countless very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Well windbag you haven't won anything, or if you have, you are too embarrassed to post a pic up, but your not shy about posting a pic of anything else that is off topic. Before 2017-18 the NRA used scorebooks to keep track of your scores and class. Now your scores are kept online and the NRA issues you classification cards, surely a big-time shooter like yourself has a classification card, and since your not shy about posting everything else under the sun go ahead and post your card or an old scorebook. You wouldn't want us to think you just a big ol bag of wind do ya?
Jane,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,I likely enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend more than you do,though for VERY different reasons...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Few things are fhuqking funnier,than a Brokedick Whining CLUELESS Fhuqktard flapping her Fairy Wings,in the throes of her Hissy Fit. You GO girl! Have you given thought to perhaps holding your breath,for MAXIMUM effect? Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Hint.

Reupold is Sillywetter than schit! Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you Manic Melting Snowflake.

Hint.

Hey Windbag your being called out, hint! If profanity counted for anything you would be a champ, but it don't, so that leaves you with nothing. Just an internet warrior who can't back their talk.
Jane,

Your VERY Tender Feelers make less than zero fhuqks to me and I rather enjoy your Professional "Victim" status,showcasing your fhuqking Retardation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes sure are a "rugged" bunch! Hint.

I'm more than happy to be whatever you NEED most,to satiate your Drooling CLUELESS Brokedicktitude Reality,so be SURE to Pretend in said accordance with you crossed-eyes and vivid Imagination. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Hint.

Reupold is Sillywetter than schit,you Minimum Wage Crying Karen! Hint.

Keep them WELL founded Hurt Feeler Reports rolling in! Hint.

Like all bags of wind that's all you have. We don't need to see all of your pics that have nothing to do with what we are talking about. Post some pics of your hardware or classification. Now focus real hard and let's get it done this time. You know if it doesn't happen this time around I'm going to think that your nothing but BS.
Jne,

I'm VERY fhuqking "surprised",that you've now transformed into a "we",given the unrivaled HILARITY of being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Minimum Wage Hair Net Wearing Counter Clerks,sure are a "rugged" lot and certainly put more store in yourselves,than anyone else does. Pun be intended. Hint.

Reupold is Sillywetter than schit,you Minimum Wage Crying Karen! Hint.

Keep them WELL founded Hurt Feeler Reports rolling in! Hint.

Here's want I got. I have shot with or rubbed elbows with some of the biggest names in silhouette. Wigger, Tubb, Sanchez, Winstead,-Sevrin, Mullins, Lopez, Oniell, Flint to name a few and none of them acts like this azzhole^^^^. So let that tell you something!
Not wanting to break up the fun but I've often wondered what "hint" means after every sentence. Is it an acronym of some kind?
So that leads to me think that the Blowhard might have shot a couple of monthly matches, where he might have been able to beat a couple of worn out old men, or a couple of kids, ...
Not even.
He only beats himself. laugh

The man appears to have spent more stupid money on [bleep] he'll never use than anyone I can think of. (By "use" I mean compete with, not just bust rocks with.)
Jane,

I'm rather grooving on your "We Appeal"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling them VERY Tender Feelers and reporting upon same. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

pajamas,

Joe/Jane Average sure in the fhuqk very bright,as obliviously attested to by these Crying Kchunts. Not everyone can take a hint. Hint.

Trybone,

I must have missed it,when you cited how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". On the bright side,so is stealing pixels,you Magnificent Lying Piece Of Crying CLUELESS Schit. Hint.

You downtrodden ladies keep extolling your tales of woe and that all is the "fault" of another,as you schlep working the Drive-thru Window with quivering lips. Simply pardon wares that exist,as you moths crowd the flame. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................
Hey Blowhard, FYI those SB silhouette targets that you posted up are not legal. It looks like a set that you ordered off from Amazon. I mean if it's just you showing off to Billy Joe Don Bob in the back yard, they are ok, but to be legal they have to say NRA approved on the back. Just Google up Rays Silhouette targets. Ray is gone but it will take you to the person selling them now. What am I doing telling you, a big time successful silhouette shooter like yourself this?
Jane,

Might I suggest that you toot your Rape Whistle (3) times in rapid succession,flap your Fairy Wings,hold your breath and stomp your feet for MAXIMUM Hissy Fit "effect"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Reupold RULES! Hint.

Fhuqkin LAUGHING!...............
I hate to tell such an accomplished shooter like yourself anything, but just about every silhouette shooter above B class has some sort of a dot in their scope with cross hairs. All I see in that above pic is cross hairs. You know here I am thinking you don't have any bling on your scopes, hardly any rifles that would certify at a big match, no dot in your scope, no pics of any trophy's, no documentation of any kind of class, why I'm thinking you nothing but a Blowhard.
Jane,

You keep extolling your heartfelt and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Simply pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Reupold RULES! Hint.

You keep posting up pics of broken scopes. Maybe you should take better care of your equipment and they won't break like that, or you can show us what a real manly man does and take a sledge to all those high dollar guns you got. One thing that I've seen, high dollar guns doesn't make anyone that can't shoot worth a hoot to begin with a better shot.
Jane,

With your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you can't begin to fathom the magnitude,though your Brokedick Whine is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY fhuqking "surprised",that even your "assigned" gender is slighted and rightfully so. Hint.

I've never even seen a "dot" reticle,do tell. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Simply pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Reupold RULES! Hint.

If you have never seen a dot reticle that explains it. You are not now, nor have you ever been a silhouette shooter. When a shooter named Laura Goetsch worked for Leupold, she convinced them to make a scope specifically for silhouette. Simply Google Leupold FX-3. They are discontinued now but they made a 25 and a 30 power scope with a 3/8ths dot or a 1/2 min dot. Here's some more schooling for you. Leupold makes a 6.5x20 scope that alot of shooters use with their 1/8 min dot, others send them off to have their dots enlarged. Years ago there was a company named Premier that increased the power and enlarged the dots on a 6.5x20 scope. However as you well know there is a weight restriction on silhouette rifles and on some rifles that were close to the limit, the Premier scopes put them over.
Jane,

I'm unfamiliar with Dick Thomas and I hope Premier didn't apply stickers...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Google Turkeys being the toughest target,especially their Chicken Eggs. Pardon the T-16. Hint.

Reupold RULES! Hint.

If you want to impress me make a video of you shooting off hand at Turkeys at 385m, or better yet the NRA gives out grand slam pins for knocking off 10 in a row animals in each discipline. Post them up!
Jane,

You are doing "GREAT!",keep them very WELL founded Insecurities coming...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reupold RULES! Hint.

To tell you the truth I bet you couldn't hit the bank on Turkeys shooting offhand. Don't show me any more videos of someone shooting on their belly with a rest. Show some offhand videos, you know with some vulgarity mixed in when you miss! I talked like that when I was in the 3rd grade.
Jane,

Given the fhuqking HILARITY of your "pay check",your 3rd Grade Teacher should be punched in the fhuqking mouth,if only as a salve to your Retardation and Professional "Victim" status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reupold RULES! Hint.

What does my paycheck have to do with my shooting? I wonder who the heck would want to spot for you? I bet if you ever in fact went to a match, everyone around got real busy when it was your turn to shoot. You know I just happen to know a couple of people that shot in Alaska and one was a match director. I'll ask if in fact you ever burned powder at a silhouette range!
Jane,

Even you KNOW how fhuqking FUNNY your version of a "pay check" is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You MAGNIFICENTLY Stupid Drooling Brokedick Dumbfhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

Keep tooting your Rape Whistle,as you Google for a FIRST Fhuqking Clue and lick stickers. Hint.

Reupold RULES! Hint.

You know Stick I seriously doubt if you have ever shot anything as far as competive shooting. Basically all it takes is concentration and a will to win. As far as I've seen your all over the map going off on a tangent here about scopes, going off about belly shooting videos, how much I make, everything besides shooting. Maybe your just one of those who just shows up to have fun. I haven't seen any score or class posted so maybe I'm on to something here!
Jane,

It is fhuqking HILARIOUS,that a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick such as yourself,"thinks" that she could even begin to fathom the magnitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Simply pardon wares that exist,as you Google aloud. Hint.

Reupold RULES! Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for TRYING though.

Wax them lips and toot that Rape Whistle! Hint.

Well Stick I'm done for the night. You have worn me out trying to keep up with all your senseless rants.
If you have never seen a dot reticle that explains it. You are not now, nor have you ever been a silhouette shooter. When a shooter named Laura Goetsch worked for Leupold, she convinced them to make a scope specifically for silhouette. Simply Google Leupold FX-3. They are discontinued now but they made a 25 and a 30 power scope with a 3/8ths dot or a 1/2 min dot. Here's some more schooling for you. Leupold makes a 6.5x20 scope that alot of shooters use with their 1/8 min dot, others send them off to have their dots enlarged. Years ago there was a company named Premier that increased the power and enlarged the dots on a 6.5x20 scope. However as you well know there is a weight restriction on silhouette rifles and on some rifles that were close to the limit, the Premier scopes put them over.

The new Leupold VX-3HD 6.5-20 x 40 is moving to a diamond reticle and will be sharper than the current FX most of us use. I'm kind of intrigued and got to handle one briefly at the Lapua Super Shoot but I've not seen any out in the wild yet. I have a 1929 Win M52 Sporter that is every bit as accurate as my Anschutz and I could see picking one of these up and giving it a try on that rifle. Right now there is a similar vintage 2.5X Zeiss on it and the targets looked smaller through it! crazy

Pretty good video (with 10 secs of awful music at the start) here with pics.

https://youtu.be/1KOBEwcZ2jg
Hey Blowhard, FYI those SB silhouette targets that you posted up are not legal. It looks like a set that you ordered off from Amazon. I mean if it's just you showing off to Billy Joe Don Bob in the back yard, they are ok, but to be legal they have to say NRA approved on the back. Just Google up Rays Silhouette targets. Ray is gone but it will take you to the person selling them now. What am I doing telling you, a big time successful silhouette shooter like yourself this?
What? Fug Stick doesn't have the FINEST AVAILABLE items?!!!
You know he spends big $$ on Trashlon (Athlon) scopes!!!
Jane,

Might I suggest that you toot your Rape Whistle (3) times in rapid succession,flap your Fairy Wings,hold your breath and stomp your feet for MAXIMUM Hissy Fit "effect"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reupold RULES! Hint.

Coming from the guy that sports Trashlons. laugh
Pugs,

6.5-20's are exceedingly tender,with their increased tube length,over the far more robust 3.5-10x of like ilk. I've shot too many Reupold AO's loose. Hint.

This one puked in 16x of yore. Hint.

Hell...the 6.5-20 and 8.5-25's even suck ass in 30mm. Hint.

45 MOA of "travel" is fhuqking HILARIOUS and welllllll shy of what many have on the reticle alone. That prior to Tucker or Ackerman guts,in the feeble hope of reliability. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Trybone,

I rather enjoy your CLUELESS Drooling Whine and your Thieving Brokedicktitude,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratiulations?!?

How come Athlon can track,retain zero and repeat,while Reupold can't? Hint.

At least you "get" to read about Shooting and The Outdoors,as you bag fries and ring your bell. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute".Hint.

I think you just know how to F up equipment.
Trybone,

How could a Pavement Pounding Brokedick such as yourself,begin to fathom the magnitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep Whining and Stealing,if only because it's all you can "afford". Hint.

Not all wares are even CLOSE to equal,except in your Drooltard Delusional Fantasy World. At least you "get" to read about Shooting and The Outdoors,as you bag fries and ring your bell. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Spent Primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial. Hint.

Couldn't afford the ammo cans, huh?
Trybone,

How could a Pavement Pounding Brokedick such as yourself,begin to fathom the magnitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep Whining and Stealing,if only because it's all you can "afford". Hint.

I tend to keep Bulk Ball in Igloo Coolers,but keep a couple boxes on a shelf or two. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em with wares that exist. Hint.

Hey Sticky, I just got a email back from Dan Cates, he was a match director in Alaska, and he's never heard of you, nor has he seen any of your equipment. So I guess plinking a few silhouette targets in your back yard makes you a silhouette shooter? Now from what I've seen we are talking about small bore rifle silhouette and you have posted up pics or videos of fish, cameras, bullets, ammo, rifles that have nothing to do with shooting, not to mention the endless profanities, and belittling someone that you have no idea what your talking about. I don't know if it's alcohol, drugs, or your just missed up in the mind, but hey if it keeps you off from some rooftop somewhere with an 06 have at it.
Jane,

You keep "living" vicariously and extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities aloud and I'll happily fuel 'em...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you out to be a DUMBER Fhuqk than you can,by simply doing your BEST. You Professional "Victims" are a fhuqking HOOT! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Rather nice atmospherics this morning,with 3585,.796 BC's and 1600yd steel. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Should it help you,give me an addy and I'll mail you a pair of dirty shorts to toss under your pillow,to fuel your Dreams too. Hint.

If you were a real shooter I might send you my addy, but your nothing but a keyboard hero, who can do nothing but boast, just another windbag that I've somehow managed to come in contact with, but the only difference with you and the others is they slink away when they are called out on their bs, but you stand tall. Maybe it's lack of meds is what I'm thinking.
Jane,

The ONLY things a Crying CLUELESS Kchunt such as yoursef,can "bring" to the table,is Raging Estrogen Levels,HILARIOUS Brokedicktitude and a Professional "Victim" Trophy...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Day Dreaming Delusional DUMB Fhuqks are a HOOT! Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities aloud and I'll happily fuel 'em,with wares that simply exist. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Should it help you,give me an addy and I'll mail you a pair of dirty shorts to toss under your pillow,to fuel your Dreams too. Hint.

Not one but two 54.18R's very nice. Maybe you should think about selling some of that high dollar equipment and take some shooting lessons. Hint!
Do you suppose he talks like this in person ?

The phrase "babbling idiot" comes to mind.

Too much time under the midnight sun ?

Those cannot be his rifles as they are lacking the skull and crossbones.

Clint understands his issue.

Jane,

Your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,is yet again taking you to places that don't exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'd do WELL to skirt all things The Rifle and focus instead upon your Professional "Victim" status and how Life ain't "fair",as you "live" vicariously aloud. Your pointy head and pencil neck ain't long enough,to break the water's surface and unsubmerge you. Hint.

Stick, Since I know that you have never shot a silhouette match, let me break it down for ya. Let's stay with a 40 shot match. Usually there will be 2 banks of 5 animals, anyway assuming the banks are side by side rather than stacked rails, your going to start on the far left bank, on the far left target that is indicated animal number 1, weather it is a chicken, pig, turkey, or ram. Are you with me so far or am I typing to fast? Anyway here's the deal Stick, shooting is 95% mental, and from what I've seen in your incoherent blabs and inconsistent post, you would be lucky to focus on one animal let alone 5. Now if your just plinking away in your back yard with a solid enough rest and a solid enough position you might be able to hit one. Here endith the lesson for today. Hint!
Not one but two 54.18R's very nice. Maybe you should think about selling some of that high dollar equipment and take some shooting lessons. Hint!
Pictures last a long time. I doubt he still owns those. Buy, take pictures, sell, rinse, repeat.
Jane,

VERY good call to abandon ALL things The Rifle and return to your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude instead...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's a shame,that your Fhuqktardation precludes your 17 IQ Points,from processing how fhuqking HILARIOUSLY inept you are. Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities aloud and I'll happily fuel 'em,with wares that simply exist. Hint.

Trybone,

It'll only come as a "SURPRISE" to you,that your version of a "paycheck" ain't the plight of all...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Which is why you GOTTA steal. Hint.

Perhaps you "hard chargers" should combine "forces",if only to keep things "fair". Hint.

What are you getting at, Fug Stick?
Trybone,

You've an "unfair" "advntage",that you needn't "play" DUMB...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Getting at getting another S/S 223 CTR coming and I laughingly threw a week of your "wages" at it($70.25),to hopefully arrange it's arrival,prior to GrandBaby clawing outta his egg,instead of the $9.99 "offer". Not like you won't be feverishly reading my EVERY word and stealing EVERY Splendid Pixel of same. Hint.

Now I'm hoping to corner a 243 Speedmire 'Waypoint Fixed in S/S,to R&D against the HAVAK and multiple Customs so chambered. Google as you MUST and do. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Perhaps you "hard chargers" should combine "forces",if only to keep things "fair". Hint.

I make more than that & work all year.
I also get laid by a wonderful woman.
Trybone,

Here's to your Imagination and Pretend,along with how fhuqking badly you NEED it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be curious to Waypoint a Fieldcraft,against a HAVAK. Google as you MUST and do. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

What are you babbling about, Lerry Bushhog?
Trybone,

I'm sure your "partner" has a riveting personality,to match "her" name...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Does it horn "her" up,that you GOTTA steal? Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Not like a 7" RPM 243Win Fieldcraft is a slouch. Google as you MUST. Hint.

What's that got to do with anything?
What are you saying, Bushhog?
Grandious Schtick

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Someone is a real hard charger and has the ability to stretch a day to 36 hours, to get the stubby fingers away from the old clickety clack and actually do something, or at least say they do something in the imagination and pretend fairy world. Must be a hell of a paradise there in Alaska, to have the attitude of a constipated dung beetle, while sitting inside licking the windows and living in misery.
KenBitchagain,

Ain't it a hoot,you LYING Pieces Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit flock together and "flaunt" your Professional "Victim" status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's ZERO need for you Crying Kchunts to cite your gross inability to keep pace,as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities. It is ANYTHING but "surprising",that you Fhuqktards "live" vicariously. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Yeah, you "shoot it all" but haven't mastered any of it.
Trybone,

Be sure to keep muttering your HILARIOUS Retardation aloud...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Does it horn "her" up,that you GOTTA steal? Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

Awaiting daybreak,to flog on a dedicated 22LR Krunchenticker,amongst a host of other Splendid Wares. Hint.

Showing a now discontinued Kimber Hunter Silhouette. A crap shoot at best. A few would shoot like a house on fire. The rest not so much. Given a choice I'd go with a 1712. Gonna take down some of them silhouettes in your backyard off a bench there Sticky?
Jane,

Your Google-Fu Rifle "Knowledge" is fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's ZERO need for you Crying Kchunts to cite your gross inability to keep pace,as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities. It is ANYTHING but "surprising",that you Fhuqktards "live" vicariously. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Stick, You brag about all the time you spend shooting, but by the looks of things your more of a keyboard commando. I'm 100% sure that I've got more time passing gas on a silhouette range than you have total shooting. Now go into a profane tirade and then post up some pics of fish or something. It's all you can do!
Jane,

You are welcome to channel your Retardation,to concoct the Delusions which soothe you most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Some times it's simply a .243" Bore Day. Hint.

WTF is that mess, Fug Stick?
Trybone,

Keep stealing pics and "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Despite it being your only "move". Hint.

Thanks Fug Stick, I like it when you post that picture. It shows you don't know how to shoot. Post it again.
Trybone,

I REALLY believe you,as being a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit sure melds with your Amazing STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

It really is like punching buttons.

That .22 looks like it ought to be good for 3 MOA.
Don't know about that .22 not shooting better than 3 MOA, Tyrone. When your not shooting any further from here to your big toe just about any ammo will group pretty good. Especially off a good solid rest and of course not in any kind of competition, where your nerves wouldn't come into play. I guess some people are happy with just casual plinking, so they can go on the internet and blow what an awesome shooter they are. I just don't know what drives people to do that? Is it drugs, alcohol, twisted mind, ego, maybe they were molested as a child.
You Hilariously STUPID Fhuqks,couldn't summons a FIRST Fhuqking Clue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I cited plainly several times,that you CLUELESS Kchunts should abandon ALL attempts about wares that actually exist and stick with your Day Dreaming Delusions instead. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you two can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

^^^^Not impressed. Clean your brass. Brasso then vibrate. Hint.
Jane,

There's zero need to reiterate,that someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",should know better than to TRY and talk about ANYTHING Firearms or Outdoors related...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I cited plainly several times,that you CLUELESS Kchunts should abandon ALL attempts about wares that actually exist and stick with your Day Dreaming Delusions instead. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you two can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

It is funnier than fhuqk,that neither of you gals have ever seen a box of 22LR fodder in the Real World,let alone subtend same to OEM Signature packaging. Google as you MUST. Hint.

All that high dollar equipment and that's the best you can do? Maybe you could do better off hand. Hint! Laughing!
Jane,

22LR's are VERY "tricky" and you can almost ID one by yourself...you "lucky" Kchunt. ALMOST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You did "great" with Anschutz too. Hint.

You Whining Brokedick CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT! I cited plainly several times,that you CLUELESS Kchunts should abandon ALL attempts about wares that actually exist and stick with your Day Dreaming Delusions instead. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you two can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

Sctick pixels up yer ahole, pretty gawdamn waste of cyber fugkery.
Stick, You are fighting a battle on two fronts, here on the Silhouette thread and one on the Campfire thread. Well from what I've seen only one person thinks your a prince, and that's you. Your lucky your living right now instead of the future. In the future you would be taken out and shot for stealing air. Theft of oxygen, bang!. Hey would you do us a favor Stick? The next time Biden says something that is totally incoherent, could you tell us what he's talking about? You two seem to speak the same language.
Joan,

You likely shouldn't be talking to Jane like that,because just like you,she's doing the BEST she can with what incredibly little she "has" to "work" with...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Perhaps give thought to throwing in with her and Trybone,so you dolts can align THE Twatly Trifecta and keep things "fair". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING Though.

Hint.

Jane,

Very GOOD call to abandon all things The Rifle and fixate your Estrogen Levels instead...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest (3) Midol and 1000cc's of Vagisil in your usual locations? Hint.

I don't know what those rails weigh Stick, but by your pics you might be close to that 10lb 2oz limit for Standard rifle, but I guess it don't really matter, your not going to do anything with them, but plink in your backyard anyway. Make some videos of you blasting away on them Amazon targets!
Jane,

You don't know anything and obliviously wish to quantify same,by doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Sub 2-ounces isn't as "heavy" as it seems. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Ok Sticky, This is going to be my last post tonight. I'll school you a little bit on that Kimber HS that you had a pic of. I don't know you you pulled the pic off the internet or not but here goes. First Wigger told me that Kimber brought him in on the stock design. Second the first few they made the barrels were Shilen barrels, and those are the ones that shoot. Soon after some bean counter figured that they could save money by making their own barrels, and the quality just wasn't there. A fellow by the name of Ed Slagel bought on of them and he said he couldn't get his to hit a chicken off the bench with Eley black box ammo. Ed called Kimber and they blew him off like he was just a casual shooter. Then he talked to someone at Kimber and he told them who he was (the S in H&S stocks), he recommended that they get up with Bill Atkinson ( from the old A&M gun works) and get their problems with their barrels straightened out. I guess after that the bean counters won out and they stopped production on the rifle. I've had two myself. One shot and one didn't.
Jane,

You can nearly tell the difference between a 22LR and a 17 Whizzum by yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. ALMOST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ok Sticky, This is going to be my last post tonight. I'll school you a little bit on that Kimber HS that you had a pic of. I don't know you you pulled the pic off the internet or not but here goes. First Wigger told me that Kimber brought him in on the stock design. Second the first few they made the barrels were Shilen barrels, and those are the ones that shoot. Soon after some bean counter figured that they could save money by making their own barrels, and the quality just wasn't there. A fellow by the name of Ed Slagel bought on of them and he said he couldn't get his to hit a chicken off the bench with Eley black box ammo. Ed called Kimber and they blew him off like he was just a casual shooter. Then he talked to someone at Kimber and he told them who he was (the S in H&S stocks), he recommended that they get up with Bill Atkinson ( from the old A&M gun works) and get their problems with their barrels straightened out. I guess after that the bean counters won out and they stopped production on the rifle. I've had two myself. One shot and one didn't.
I shot one of the Kimber HS for several years. I was lucky enough mine shot quite well but many others that got one had a hard time with them. They were kind of known to be hit and miss in this area.
I shot one of the Kimber HS for several years. I was lucky enough mine shot quite well but many others that got one had a hard time with them. They were kind of known to be hit and miss in this area.[/quote]

Larry, Are you going to get on a silhouette thread and actually talk something about shooting and not posting up pics of fish and everything else that has nothing to do with silhouette? Are you still shooting Snakes Regional in Wright City?
Jane,

You don't know anything and obliviously wish to quantify same,by doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hey Sticky, posting up pics of cleaning equipment has nothing to do with silhouette shooting. That match that I just ask Larry about. The NRA Regional held at the St. Louis Bench rest Club at Wright City, Mo. Well I've shot that match 9 times. Snake the match director, used to give out little coin disks for the top three places, gold, silver and bronze, kinda like the Olympics. I've metaled 8 of the 9 times I was there, one silver, and 7 bronze. Going up against O'Neill, Bonner, and Flint is kinda tough. Post up any match that you have been to Sticky. I don't think you can. Any match results with your name on it? Any hardware to post up?
Jane,

Oh come on Sticky tell us about 1 match that you have shot. Your going to have to focus a little bit, but somewhere in that pea size brain you have a small light that is trying shine through. 1 match that's all I'm asking.
Jane,

22LR's are VERY "tricky" and you can almost ID one by yourself...you "lucky" Kchunt. ALMOST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Telling a 22LR from a 17 Whizzum is "tricky" too. Hint.

You posted this one up^^last night, pull yourself out of that bottle Stick. Well you have pics of nice rifles, unless you pulled them off the internet, if there are indeed yours, you must have some cash, but having nice rifles, and it don't matter how much money you have, it's not going to make you a better shooter. So here's what it boils down to you have cash in your pocket, some fine rifles in one hand and your peepee in the other as far as silhouette goes. You got in a lane you had no business being in, and you got called out, and you can't back any of it up.
Jane,

Telling a 22LR from a 17 Whizzum is "tricky" too. Hint.

I enjoy your MAXIMUM Retardation and you are of course welcome to all of the slack,you "think" you can "handle". You are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

PLEASE keep Whining aloud in your High Pitched Nasal Whine and Hissying your Fit and I'll simply fuel said Insecurities,with wares that actually exist. You Google Gals are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. You better summons a LOT more help,in order to keep things "fair". Hint.

Fug Stick lives in a little ranch house next to a fish packing factory. He doesn't have room to keep everything he posts, unless his house is packed to the ceiling with little paths through it.
Stick, Ebay usually has everything for sale. Have you looked on there for some stickers to put on your scope, so you can be a real silhouette shooter? Let's not forget about those 5 and 10 in a row pins. You'll want plenty of them. You know even if you just show up to watch a match you will want to have enough pins on you to look like Audie Murphy. The more seasoned shooters might have a pin or two, or a grand slam pined to them, but that's it. Got any grand slams Stick?
Trybone,

Be sure to keep extolling how someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" are devoid the tools,to even begin to fathom the magnitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Melting Snowflakes bolted together,couldn't tell the difference between 22LR and 17 Whizzum. That is rather "impressive" and only because you CLUELESS Kchunts are doing your BEST. Hint.

No fhuqking wonder,you GOTTA steal things. Hint.

You Whining Brokedick CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT! I cited plainly several times,that you CLUELESS Kchunts should abandon ALL attempts about wares that actually exist and stick with your Day Dreaming Delusions instead. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you two can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. You better summons a LOT more help,in order to keep things "fair". Hint.

Stick, who other than a drunk would post a 17 Whizzen or whatever you want to call it on a silhouette thread? Those are not legal for silhouette, but if all you do is plink in your backyard they are fine. You seem to be fairly sober enough to post some pics at this time. Do you have any pics of anything that you have done with silhouette. Now focus now Stick really focus. Not pics of ammo, guns, fish, cameras, or anything else. Something that has to do with silhouette. Match results, any trophies that you have won (ha). Focus Stick, focus real hard!
Jane,

"Identifying" a 22LR from a 17 Whizzum is "tricky" too,even with help from someone as STUPID as you. Hint.

Your Rimfire Tumbling "Tips" are fhuqking EPIC Hilarity too. Hint.

PLEASE keep Whining aloud in your High Pitched Nasal Whine and Hissying your Fit and I'll simply fuel said Insecurities,with wares that actually exist. You Google Gals are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

I keep hoping for some more smallbore silhouette discussion but there seems to be little forthcoming.
We have a club shoot coming up this weekend and it will be the first I've been able to attend for two months. Attendance at our club matches has been severely impacted by covid restrictions. We have three or four of the top shooters in the country and they have been unable to attend a match all summer.
I shoot at the double A level (triple A in one class; where I will never win again!) in smallbore and double A in highpower as well. I will probably skip the highpower this weekend. I bruised some ribs in a fall the other day and might not appreciate the recoil (full disclosure, the fall was from my Kawasaki dirt bike. I may be getting too old for this). I'll see what Saturday is like. Right now, I'm having trouble holding the old Model 52.
I find it a bit relaxing to not have to worry so much about rifle tuning and loading techniques as I did when I was shooting "F" class and BR. Rifle fit and balance is as important than precision. Shooter ability trumps everything.
In a way, I find silhouette to be a lot like shooting free throws in basketball (where I enjoyed about the same success rate). It is frustrating but can be satisfying at the same time.
As for Big Schtick, he should shoot some sort of competition, any kind, and perhaps he does. It would lend some credibility to his rants and would add some purpose to his purchases. GD
DumbDog,

At least you have your Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon reality and wares that actually exist,as being a "rant" in your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Read that again. Now one more time. HINT.

Keep Whining ladies,as it sure is fhuqking soothing. Hint.

Hey Stick, Those Annie's that you keep posting a pic of are pretty much no longer a thing. Just about any shooter that is grabbing any hardware, has put their 54.18 action in either a Pharr or Wooster stock with an aftermarket barrel of some sorts, and are shooting both classes with it. I wonder with all that fancy equipment you post pics of, why you haven't done that? Kinda like that blue stock rifle that you post pics with, but I think that pistol grip hangs a little to far down to fit any NRA legal requirement, and I don't think the fore end would pass either, but if your just banging away in your backyard it's ok!
Greydog, Sorry for ruining a silhouette thread, but I just have no tolerance for blowhards. Stick having all those fancy rifles is like camping on the side of the road, never leaving your truck and calling it hunting.
Jane,

"Identifying" a 22LR from a 17 Whizzum is "tricky" too,even with help from someone as STUPID as you. Hint.

How long do you typically tumble Rimfire Fodder? Hint.

This idiot keeps posting pictures of rifles, dead birds, fish, cameras, targets and ammo that has nothing to do with silhouette and he wants everyone to think that he has shot silhouette, but he can't post up any info from shooting just one match. You be the judge!
I shot one of the Kimber HS for several years. I was lucky enough mine shot quite well but many others that got one had a hard time with them. They were kind of known to be hit and miss in this area.

Larry, Are you going to get on a silhouette thread and actually talk something about shooting and not posting up pics of fish and everything else that has nothing to do with silhouette? Are you still shooting Snakes Regional in Wright City?[/quote]
I haven't made it to St Louis for a couple of 3 years. I've slowed down a lot. I lost my father unexpectedly and still running excavation company and the farm so time is kind of a premium although the desires to get there is real. I used to make it to wright City and then the Tulsa quite often I need to get that on the to-do list for sure. I'll try to put a picture in the next couple days here of my current silhouette rifle with custom barrel 40x.
Jane,

I know it ain't very "fair",that The Splendors simply overwhelm your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",if only because you are forced to suffer being you and you can't begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. At least Whining your Vagina Monolgue is free,as is Hissying your Fit! Again,you might want to consider holding your breath,flapping your Fairy Wings and stomping your feet,for the MAXIMUM "effect" of your meltdown. HINT.

Match results, classification, anything you have won. A participation award?
Insignificant Schtick is out hard charging today.
Every time he goes to do something that a sloth might see productive, the alarm on the old clickety clack goes off telling him a reply is in desperate need of rambling.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are actually outside getting something done.

Photoshop a notepad with today's date to a 5 year old picture to make the few deceived think there is but a thread of credibility.

Most won't see it anyhow.

That's what IGNORE does.

Fughginnn Laffinn
Jane,

Just this morning alone,I've Won your EVERY thought,notion and all 17 of your IQ Points,less trying...you "lucky" kchunt. Send me your addy and I'll mail you a pair of dirty under shorts,to tuck under your pillow,so you can DREAM about me too. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I know it ain't very "fair",that The Splendors simply overwhelm your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",if only because you are forced to suffer being you and you can't begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. At least Whining your Vagina Monolgue is free,as is Hissying your Fit! Again,you might want to consider holding your breath,flapping your Fairy Wings and stomping your feet,for the MAXIMUM "effect" of your meltdown. You certainly are a Needy Brokedick Crying Kchunt,as you try mightily,to "live" vicariously. HINT.

KenBitchAgain,

She NEEDS your "prowess",as your High Pitched Whine is just simply fhuqking exceptional...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to "convince" yourself,of the things you MOST need to hear,to "salve" your copious and very WELL founded Insecurities. Perhaps you gals can duel for THE Tiara,for "bragging" rights on who thinks about me the most?!? HINT.

It's VERY "intimidating" when you gals MAGICALLY transform your Do NOTHING Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,into a "we" or an "us". Even you know how fhuqking HILARIOUS,you are. HINT.

Internet Blowhard^^^^^^^^
What a waste. one guy is on the edge of lunacy, then drags the others into the schtickup pigpen and everyone just wallers around as if there is going to be some worthwhile outcome.
One guy claims he gets laid on occasion, but doesn't provide any pictures of same.. at least schtickup posts some pics... probably copy and paste as that is the majority of his replies... nothing new with Larry. Laffin
Jane,

Don't be too hard on poor poor(literally) KenBitchAgain,as she's made a DARING "stance" and proclaimed Imaginary Pretend Ignore...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are going to need a LOT fhuqking more "HELP DESPERATELY Needed!!!" signs,to keep schit anywhere near fair. Not that I'm slighting KenBitchAgain's "abilities",because nobody can "make" her out to be a Bigger Piece Of Lying Fhuqking Schit,than she can. Hint.

You Melting Snowflake Professional "Victims" are a RIOT!!! Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!................
[quote=johnn]What a waste. one guy is on the edge of lunacy

Do you see a problem with shoving him over the edge?
[quote=johnn]What a waste. one guy is on the edge of lunacy

Do you see a problem with shoving him over the edge?
Haha, good luck, I have heard in person he is a engaging polite person, his interweb persona is horse of another color. I doubt he has it in him to back down. It rains alot in SE, boredom sets in.
Hey Johnn, One final question. Did you come to that assessment with any professional certification, or are you going just by his post?
Jane,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gonna edge some Krunchenticker 264 Kreedmire and dabble run out with a couple/few different Seaters,for Rapid Ruttitude. 120 BTHP's of course. Google as you must. Hint.

Trybone will steal the pic,KenBitchAgain will be pissed that it's seconds old and you'll crane your pencil neck and gawk with crossed-eyes,as you Google a FIRST Fhuqking Clue. Hint.

You Melting Snowflake Professional "Victims" are a RIOT!!! Might you have a tally,on how many times you've thought about me today and what I was wearing in your visions? Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!................
Hey 'Stick,
When you address a post to me, please do better than to photoshop a pic. Nobody will believe a picture with blue skies and dry rocks comes from Paradise! Actually, it's raining hard enough here, right now, if I look out at the garden gnome and squint a little, it's like I'm looking at you in your natural environment! Do better on the pics. They are the only reason I look at your posts. GD
DumbDog,

I've been on a tear,trying to get loaded wayyyyyy ahead for THE November To Remember. My part-time job is fair to middlin' and I only get 29 weeks a year of vacation, 6 weeks of which I've slated to Ruttitude. "Trouble" is I keep getting all these new rifles in the Mail,along with scopes and a plethora of other wares and it takes time to sort,assemble and gun come-ups. Hint.

Pardon my pixels bing so fhuqking AWESOME,it ain't even close to fair...if only to the chagrin of Crying CLUELESS Kchunts the World over. I can't even keeo the Salmon out of the front fhuqking yard! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................
Sounds like a sad situation, for sure. Well, be sure and get plenty of pics (none of that photoshop crap). Right now, I don't know that I can pull the trigger on any of the hunting guns. For sure, the 338 is staying in the rack for now.
I don't even have a real job anymore. Sometimes, I have nightmares where I have to get up and go to work.
So, when you do try to stand up and shoot some of those silhouettes with one of your .22's, how do you do? Or do you just give up and shoot from a rest? GD
DumbDog,

I simply shoot daily and in a magnitude you Hilarious CLUELESS Fhuqktards,can't even begin to fhuqking fathom. I've a "hunch" that I "get by" on my hind legs,much of which is rightly Legendary. Hint.

If time allows,I'll upload some pics from last week,with Caribou butting heads and peeling velvet,in decent light. Hint.

There are some real good shooters from Washington, Montana, California, Arizona, Colorado, Pennsylvania, some of those places have turned out National Champions. I have not heard of one shooter from Alaska. Has anyone else? "Legendary", Laughing!
Jane,

Just this morning alone,I've Won your EVERY thought,notion and all 17 of your IQ Points,less trying...you "lucky" kchunt. Send me your addy and I'll mail you a pair of dirty under shorts,to tuck under your pillow,so you can DREAM about me too. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I know it ain't very "fair",that The Splendors simply overwhelm your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",if only because you are forced to suffer being you and you can't begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. At least Whining your Vagina Monolgue is free,as is Hissying your Fit! Again,you might want to consider holding your breath,flapping your Fairy Wings and stomping your feet,for the MAXIMUM "effect" of your meltdown. You certainly are a Needy Brokedick Crying Kchunt,as you try mightily,to "live" vicariously. HINT.

There are some real good shooters from Washington, Montana, California, Arizona, Colorado, Pennsylvania, some of those places have turned out National Champions. I have not heard of one shooter from Alaska. Has anyone else? "Legendary", Laughing!
Several have gone to that thing every four years.

What’s it called?

Um…. Oh yeah. It’s called the Olympics. A few have had to do a little bit of skiing with it. And some have shot at those clay flower pot thingys.

Hint…..
DumbDog,
Pardon my pixels bing so fhuqking AWESOME

A fhuqking SUBJECTIVE statement.
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
DumbDog,
Being subjective don’t make it untrue.

Hint…..

😁😁
I can't even keep the Salmonseses,out of the front fhuqking yard. Hint.

The neighbor's Dog keeps coming by. Hint.

Then it's mayhem. Hint.

What’s it called?

Um…. Oh yeah. It’s called the Olympics. A few have had to do a little bit of skiing with it. And some have shot at those clay flower pot thingys.

Hint…..[/quote]

I see your from Alaska, so I'm going to have to break this down. This is a Small Bore Rifle Silhouette thread. We are talking about silhouette. Silhouette is not an Olympic sport. Do you know any one in Alaska that can slay some steel, or do all of them post pics of fish?
What’s it called?

Hint…..

I see your from Alaska, so I'm going to have to break this down. This is a Small Bore Rifle Silhouette thread. We are talking about silhouette. Silhouette is not an Olympic sport. Do you know any one in Alaska that can slay some steel, or do all of them post pics of fish?
You’re.

The thread has had twists and turns and typically has not stayed on the thread title.

If you will look at what I quoted of your’s, you might notice no specific reference to SB silhouette.

Just wanted to disabuse you of any notion that folks in AK cannot shoot, regardless of the discipline.
Anybody can buy a rifle.

Nobody can buy a silo win.

Fug Stick has some messed up values.
The thread has had twists and turns and typically has not stayed on the thread title.

If you will look at what I quoted of your’s, you might notice no specific reference to SB silhouette.

Just wanted to disabuse you of any notion that folks in AK cannot shoot, regardless of the discipline.[/quote]

Gotcha, Yes I know The University of Alaska has a shooting team that has produced some good shooters. I had a bud that was there for a short while. Did you catch my last question? Can you give me a name of a silhouette shooter from Alaska that is capable of going to a big match anywhere in the country and winning? Not some local match where 6 people might show up.
Today, I'm going to try and fire 40 shots to see how I can do. I still can't take a deep breath, can't sleep well, and have trouble even getting up out of the chair. One wouldn't think ribs would hurt this bad. I see guys on TV get blown across a parking lot and bounce off a car then sprint a quarter mile. I can only conclude that I am a candy ass. For me, even the 250 yard walk to the range will be a struggle. GD
Right now, I'm having trouble holding the old Model 52.

Which 52 are you using? I have a 52A Sporter, that was produced in 1929 after the A mod but before they marked them as As, that I am sorely tempted to put a decent scope on. It's every bit as accurate as my Anschutz but the stock fit may be funky once I put a modern scope on it and as was mentioned, offhand fit is almost as important as accuracy. I've also gotten used to a 2-stage trigger and while this trigger is spectacular, it's single stage.

The period correct 2.5 Zeiss is neat but not a help.

Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
DumbDog,
Being subjective don’t make it untrue.

Hint…..

😁😁

Kind of, but it's more complex than that.
I bought a much-used Model 52C. It shot well but the throat was burnt pretty good and the original stock was, of course, designed for prone, more than offhand, shooting. So, I set the barrel back an inch and rechambered it. Then I recontoured it to lose some weight. I had a piece of myrtle which had been drying in the rafters for about twenty years and I carved out an off hand (left handed) stock from that. The stock approaches the design limits but easily fits within. I even checkered the grip! It worked out real well. The latest mod was to cut the trigger off and weld in a spacer to move it back about 3/16 inch. This to compensate for some arthritis in my trigger finger which was messing up my mechanics a bit.
Another rifle is an old Model 75 Winchester. It is also restocked and is re-barreled with a Gaillard barrel.
The Model 52 is very accurate and shoots better than any 22 I have had. Standard Plus stays under a minute most of the time but the truth is, I shoot the 75 a little better. Dimensionally, the stocks are similar but the 75 holds a little better. It is 1/2 pound lighter.
I made the stock on the 52 so it feels as much as possible like the Pharr pattern stock (from Steve Wooster) I have on my primary high power rifle.
I didn't start shooting silhouette until I was 67 and I strongly suspect that's a little too late for a person to achieve his best scores! My goal is to hit 75% before I hit 75 yo and I'm running out of time!
Your 52 Sporter is a beauty! Too nice for the likes of me. It's too nice and too valuable to modify although, I suppose, one could restock it with a dedicated stock and save the original for show. My 52C was beat up enough that I had no trouble doing the mods. If I'm completely honest, stock fit might be good for two or three points in a forty shot round, no more than that; at least in my case. My biggest challenge is just trying to hold still! GD
Interesting! A lot of work but an interesting project. We do have a gent who shoots one of the Browning repro 52's in hunter class.

Your 52 Sporter is a beauty! Too nice for the likes of me. It's too nice and too valuable to modify although, I suppose, one could restock it with a dedicated stock and save the original for show. My 52C was beat up enough that I had no trouble doing the mods. If I'm completely honest, stock fit might be good for two or three points in a forty shot round, no more than that; at least in my case. My biggest challenge is just trying to hold still! GD

This one has less than most collector value as the bolt (very nicely though) was cut for the scope clearance and the peep is long gone but otherwise it's pristine. If the mounts can be made to work without more D&T I'll likely give it a try. Lots of changes for us in the next year with retiring and moving though so hard to say when I'l get to it. If nothing else it can be a spare rifle or one to loan to a friend who wants to give the game a try.
I like being able to use old, classic, rifles, and still be relatively competitive; limited only by my ability or lack thereof. So it is that I shoot all Winchester rifles for M-S. GD
Sticky, Nothing but crickets for acouple of days. Still waiting to hear about your rightly legendary silhouette shooting. Laughing! I'll leave these pics here. My classifications, two SB grand slams, SB standard #206 and SB hunter #96, and a pic of my Kimber HS (notice the stickers on the scope). Feel free to PM me your addy I won't send you my underwear, but I'll send you a few tips on shooting silhouette! Hint!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I like being able to use old, classic, rifles, and still be relatively competitive; limited only by my ability or lack thereof. So it is that I shoot all Winchester rifles for M-S. GD

Concur. I doubt I'll ever be a master class shooter. I just started too late. It's all good fun and comradeship to me.
Originally Posted by Pugs

Concur. I doubt I'll ever be a master class shooter. I just started too late. It's all good fun and comradeship to me.
You don't have to have the goal of being the best ever. But when you try, and work at it, you usually get a lot better than you ever imagined you could be.
Well, the match is over; I didn't shoot all that badly (low to mid-twenties). Being unable to take a deep breath didn't bother much. When I last worked on the 52, I lost the magazine latch button and didn't notice until I went to pop the first mag out (the button is on the bench). I had to shoot the rifle as a single shot and I think that helped me by slowing me down. I did not shoot as well as my shooting partner but that's simply because he is a better shot than I!
Just club match, not much more than a practice session but this kind of competition is what feeds those national level matches. GD
Boy, what a way to ruin what could of been a good discussion. But in case someone is still watching this thread I have a couple of questions. Does anyone have any experience with the new Anchutz 1761 Silhouette rifle? Also, what kind and power of Leupold scope do most people use?
Originally Posted by 14Homer
Does anyone have any experience with the new Anchutz 1761 Silhouette rifle? Also, what kind and power of Leupold scope do most people use?

I've not seen any in use yet but sure don't like the new magazine fitment. It would be in my way the way I hold. The vast majority of shooters use the FX-3 25x40 but with those discontinued (and about $800 on EBay) I think that will change.
I don't like that much power because of a proven tendency to crossfire if I'm not careful! I like the larger field of view afforded by a 16X but this is hard to find so 6.5-20 variables are more usable for someone like me. I would love for leupold to make a run of 16's but it seems unlikely since they would have a market of (1) ! GD
I don't like that much power because of a proven tendency to crossfire if I'm not careful! I like the larger field of view afforded by a 16X but this is hard to find so 6.5-20 variables are more usable for someone like me. I would love for leupold to make a run of 16's but it seems unlikely since they would have a market of (1) ! GD

Yea, I had my first crossfire this year, of course on rams and of course I hit it. cry

I think the new https://www.leupold.com/vx-3hd-6-5-20x40-efr-cds-t-fine-duplex is going to be what they have going forward. I'll buy one once they're out in the wild but I haven't seen one for sale yet.
Yes, I've made some good shots on the wrong target! That looks like a good scope for the purpose, to me. Be nice if it came with a dot but I can make do with cross hairs. I might upgrade one of my old Weavers. GD
© 24hourcampfire