Home
Posted By: Hawkibar ARA Club Tournament - 10/14/22
On Oct 29 we at MTSA are holding our last match of the season this is a double points Tournament .We have 30 benches and are going to shoot 2 relays so will limit to 60 shooters.Cost is $40 $30 for 6 cards $10 for lunch to be served around noon.we are located in northern middle tn range gates will open at 7am bench draw is at 8 am start match at 9am.We welcome both factory and unlimited shooters we have about 28 shooters signed up to date. for more info go to the ARA website to get our contact info look under clubs / Tennessee/ MTSA to see our contact info and range address we hope to see you on the 29th.
Posted By: pullit Re: ARA Club Tournament - 10/17/22
I shot there at the last big match y'all had, good people and a good place to shoot.
Posted By: Hawkibar Re: ARA Club Tournament - 10/17/22
Thank you sir this is our first year holding ARA matches we still have openings if anyone is interested
Posted By: Hawkibar Re: ARA Club Tournament - 10/30/22
Our last ARA match was great we had a very good turn out . We had 33 shooters show up I would like to thank everyone that shot and also those that ask questions about our range and MTSA. Match results are posted on ARA website. I placed 11th out of 19 shooters in the unlimited class with my vudoo v22s again thanks to everyone .
Posted By: pullit Re: ARA Club Tournament - 10/31/22
Was not able to make this shoot but sounds like y'all have a nice turnout. So almost as many factory class as unlimited shooters. Good to hear
Posted By: Hawkibar Re: ARA Club Tournament - 10/31/22
At MTSA we have a rimfire club match every month were we try to promote the rimfire shooting sport. Also we encourage shooters and spectators to join us for matches. We have a great range and we have opening for anyone to join and become a member. To shoot ARA matches you do not have to be a club member just join ARA . You can check out range at Middle Tennessee Sporting Association. Again thanks to everyone that shot at the match
© 24hourcampfire