Home
After beating the #10 rated Memphis yesterday, They defeated a hot shooting #3 rated Murray State 4742-4703. That is a new NCAA record score. Shooting now takes a break until the new year.
Thanks for these updates Butch.
I thought I knew where Poetry, Tx is at but cannot find it on map!
I thought I knew where Poetry, Tx is at but cannot find it on map!
Well Poetry is north of Terrell and is just a community. I have been posting on the competition board about West Virginia University rifle team. They shoot air rifle and small bore indoors. Jon Hammond, the coach, is a friend.
My old age has set in . Been through it . Thanks Daniel
Might one include just who "they" might be?
Originally Posted by 1minute
Might one include just who "they" might be?

I'm sorry 1minute, I'm speaking of the 19 time NCAA Champion and going for a 4peat West Virginia University Mountaineers rifle team. With only one senior on the team, they will be hard to beat next year also. They are led by junior, Ginny Thrasher, the winner of the USA's first gold medal in the last summer Olympics.
Excellent. Left there with forestry/wildlife degree in the spring of 74. Yes, they have quite the run going.
My Grandson graduated from WVU in 2016. I met Coach Hammond when Josh was in school and we've stayed in touch. He is a fine young man and a terrific person.
It's very fitting that the Mountaineer team is shooting everyones' azzes off. If it were UCLA or Stanford, or God forbid Harvard, I'd be pizzed.
© 24hourcampfire