Home
well not really. but I did set a personal high for 2019 at today's match. 732 8x. and I consider that respectable for a 72 year old blind guy. you high masters can flame away smile
Congrats. For 72 I'll call that great.
Where was the match at?

That's a fine score, about 732 points higher than all the people who didn't show up. Hope I'm still at it when I'm 72!
Tyrone, Zanesville Rifle Club. Blue Rock. Muskingum Co. I still have a goal of Master class before I quit.
Do they have 600 now?
I wish. 300 yd reduced targets.
It don't get easier. At 67 I have went form HM scores to barely MA.. I shoot well except offhand. Belly shooter I guess
Keep trying. We had a 83 YO turn out and he shoots MA scores with a match rifle
Pretty doggone good score and worth mentioning.

Good job! Keep it up.

Guy
Great job! I wanna be like you! (or that 83 year old guy) ...Garand?
breaking news. new PR of 756-14x. first master score in forever. not getting older just better.:)
756-14 with M1 is awesome.
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
breaking news. new PR of 756-14x. first master score in forever. not getting older just better.:)

Congratulations!!!
bragging a little here again... yesterday's directors match. 477/500. post cataract surgery. master classification just around the corner? at 73 it feels good to be able to not struggle with sight picture.
btw not with M1, but an AR 15
Nice shooting!
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
bragging a little here again... yesterday's directors match. 477/500. post cataract surgery. master classification just around the corner? at 73 it feels good to be able to not struggle with sight picture.
btw not with M1, but an AR 15

Not bragging if you're getting it done! I held HM cards in the past but now I can't even shoot prone, bad spine, and only 61.
Great shooting, keep it up!
474-10 today at our local range. glad it was only 50 rds. it was brutally hot. second master score in the last 2 matches. been stuck on expert forever. cataract surgery made the difference.
Like Dizzy Dean said " It ain't braggin if you can do it".
© 24hourcampfire