Home
Posted By: pacecars CMMG 10mm - 09/12/20
I had been looking for a CMMG 300 Mk10 that wasn’t $500 above MSRP and in stock when I came across this 200 version and I just couldn’t pass it up. It was in stock and under MSRP so it will be here Tuesday. Ordered 3 30 round mags and got them in yesterday and the Holosun should be in Wednesday or Thursday. Should be a fun gun

[Linked Image from ]
Posted By: David_Walter Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/13/20
I shot one last week and it was a kitten.

Easiest shooting 10mm ever.

Surprised Ruger doesn’t have a 10mm charger pistol in the works.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/13/20
Be a fun little hog shooter!
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/13/20
The 200 is the right one to buy.

Look forward to your range report.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/18/20
very interested in your impressions on shooting it.
Posted By: ethanjordan Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/18/20
looking forward to your feedback after you have got it. kindly keep us posted
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/18/20
I'm interested in it. My purchase would be a 45 ACP though. Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: pacecars Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/19/20
Got the Holosun in and mounted. I will say it is a bear loading 30 rounds in the mags without a loader
Posted By: RDW Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/22/20
I love the 10mm but I hate chasing down the brass the G20 kicks to the next zip code laugh
Posted By: DanInAlaska Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by RDW
I love the 10mm but I hate chasing down the brass the G20 kicks to the next zip code laugh

My Springfield XDM pitches the empties from my heavy 200gr loads into next week, as well, even with a 22# spring.

The good news is that the 10mm seems to be very popular around here, so I usually go home with more 10mm empties than I make each a range session.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The 200 is the right one to buy.

Look forward to your range report.

Why do you say that? I'm saving my pennies for one in .40 but don't know much about them other than a guy at work as one in 9mm that's pretty cool.
Posted By: rost495 Re: CMMG 10mm - 09/26/20
Originally Posted by DanInAlaska
Originally Posted by RDW

My Springfield XDM pitches the empties from my heavy 200gr loads into next week, as well, even with a 22# spring.

The good news is that the 10mm seems to be very popular around here, so I usually go home with more 10mm empties than I make each a range session.

trim the ejector spring way back.. coil at a time. With a spare handy obviously..... not sure it will work but its what we did to get the 223s to eject where we wanted them to.
© 24hourcampfire