Home
Posted By: antelope_sniper SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/13/20
FFP

Illuminated Donut (Circle/Mil-Scale) reticle.

Three left:

https://www.samplelist.com/entire-sample-list.html?maximum_magnification=5969
Posted By: Nebraska Re: SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/13/20
Great optic and fit for the AR-15......
Posted By: David_Walter Re: SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/14/20
A lotta scope for a little money.

I have two already. Might make it three.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/22/20
You have to ask yourself, why are the Sig Sauers so much more expensive that the SWFAs?

I personally don't see them being any better. IF so, please feel free to educate me.
Posted By: SeanD Re: SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/22/20
Does the threaded stud from the 1-4 classic fit this or do you have to buy the separate $60 throw lever
Posted By: timl Re: SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/22/20
Separate lever. You can get one from MK Machining also.
Posted By: TWR Re: SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/22/20
I’ve got a 3-9 HD in and ADM mount I’m fixing to post up for sale. PM if interested.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/22/20
I’m glad 1x-6s are plentiful. They are a real good optic for short to medium distance.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
You have to ask yourself, why are the Sig Sauers so much more expensive that the SWFAs?

I personally don't see them being any better. IF so, please feel free to educate me.

According to the gentleman who tests scopes for the U.S special operations community, the Sig scopes have problems. Something about them not being solider proof.

I would avoid the Sigs.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/23/20
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

According to the gentleman who tests scopes for the U.S special operations community, the Sig scopes have problems. Something about them not being solider proof.

I would avoid the Sigs.

Ever heard anything like that about the Super Chickens.

I would avoid the Sigs.

Ever heard anything like that about the Super Chickens.

Nope, just the opposite, especially for guys who like to dial. They have one of the toughest and most repeatable adjustments made, especially at the price point. Their one weakness, on their non-hd models, is they seem to struggle with clarity at higher powers. I have one of their 20x, and I wish I'd gotten about a 12x instead, but I've shot some great groups with it.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/23/20
Yah, the 16 and 20s are almost universally considered the bastids of the line.

Buying a 6X Mil Quad is generally enough to hook a guy. They work.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: SWFA 1-6's for $580 - 09/24/20

I would avoid the Sigs.

SMH
© 24hourcampfire