Home
If you read any of the astigmatism threads, I've been looking at prism scopes for my AR build. I'm taking a chance on this scope because I haven't tried it yet. But it appears to be the size of a red dot, weighs about 8 ounces with the mount, and is on sale for 50% off at the below web site. At that discount, I figure I can try it out and worst case, if I don't like it, sell it on eBay for no loss. Retail $300. Sale price $150.

https://www.natchezss.com/bushnell-tac-optics-lil-p-prism-sight-blk-circle-dot-bdc-hi-rise-5l.html
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Looks like a decent option, especially for the price. I've had generally good success with Bushnell... So much so I just ordered another one. One of thier Jap elite SMRS 1-6. If others are looking they're a good deal at eurooptic at the moment

This seems like a good prism for a low stakes range, hunting gun. Another I'd consider, for more features but a little more money is the Swampfox "Blade". I've been surprisingly impressed with the swampfox 1-10 I have. Don't buy from their website without searching for a coupon code first. Swampfox's main rep is very active on another AR forum and is very upfront about the products
© 24hourcampfire