Home
Anybody own one and can give the the total length of the pistol and what type of stock is being used?

Thanks!
I've got an 11.5" PSA upper with a SBA3 brace. It measures 27.5" from the front of the A2 compensator, to the back of the brace in the shortest position.
ATF length definition would be from the front of the barrel, with the compensator removed, to the rear of the extension tube.
Thank you!
You bet!
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I've got an 11.5" PSA upper with a SBA3 brace. It measures 27.5" from the front of the A2 compensator, to the back of the brace in the shortest position.

What’s the “legal limit” ???
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Today or next week?
Good question. Proposed is 26”. Don’t have any idea what will be called legal or not right now.
You bet!

Didn’t you measure your 11.5” barreled unit at just under 26”?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I 'think' 26" is max length for a pistol . per ATF, and by ATF measuring definition. Don't take my word for it though, I'm no expert and things seem to be in flux.
Originally Posted by shootem
You bet!

Didn’t you measure your 11.5” barreled unit at just under 26”?

Yes, from the front of the barrel, to the end of the extension tube, with the muzzle device removed.

It's like 25 and 15/16" inches.
Not that it matters. If they get the points system in it’ll be stacked against AR pistols anyway.
I see that the Springfield Saint Victor is 24” total length with the 7.5” barrel.
© 24hourcampfire