Home
Who's going to be the first one on here to buy America's newest service rifle?

Jeebus...that has everything attached to it except an Espresso maker...but I'll bet you could fit one in...
Originally Posted by ingwe
Jeebus...that has everything attached to it except an Espresso maker...but I'll bet you could fit one in...

It’s behind the bidet
Barrel life/throats are going to suffer.
Case separation can never happen, right? That's the plan?
I have to wonder who it's actually intended to be fielded against. China and Russia are nowhere near equipping their standard infantry with the type of body armor it's supposedly designed to defeat at range in any significant numbers. And no other nation is anywhere close to them.

There's only one group, other than the US military itself, that can. Three guesses.
The US of A common folk?
Originally Posted by slugflinger
The US of A common folk?

Lol. No schit.
Won’t be me….
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
I have to wonder who it's actually intended to be fielded against. China and Russia are nowhere near equipping their standard infantry with the type of body armor it's supposedly designed to defeat at range in any significant numbers. And no other nation is anywhere close to them.

There's only one group, other than the US military itself, that can. Three guesses.

The Mexican cartels.
what a waste of money.

Sig has to be greasing palms like crazy.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

The Mexican cartels.

White domestic terrorists.
© 24hourcampfire