Home
Posted By: shootem RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/12/22
Just saw they have a new bullet out. Velly enteresting. Sez maybe better bc than Hornady.

Here
Posted By: shootem Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/12/22
From their email:

Introducing a new member of the RMR bullet family. This is the 75 grain 3GH in .224 diameter. We thought that it would be impossible to get a 75 grain bullet to fit in our machine but we did some magic and cheated a little bit on how the bullet is made and we pulled it off. That said, in order to get the bullet as long as it needed to be to get the weight, the tooling leaves a small ring near the tip of the bullet. It doesn't seem to affect accuracy, but it is there. We don't yet have a perfect number for the BC yet, but I tried using the BC for the 75 grain Hornady and this bullet was shooting high. So, it should be a little better than the Hornady. It is a little shorter than other 75-77 grain bullets at .950." I shot them through a 1-8" twist barrel and they shot great.

3GH stands for 3-Gun Hunter. This bullet has a tapered jacket that starts out at .032" thick at the base and tapers down to .013" towards the tip. This bullet is an awesome balance between a match rifle bullet and a hunting bullet. It's also the best price for a 75 grain bullet you can find anywhere so get them now before we get so dang popular that we have to raise the prices to stupid levels just to fit in with everyone else.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/17/22
Never heard of 'em. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Not that you gals could pick one out of a crowd. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
Posted By: beretzs Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/17/22
BS, be interested in hearing what they do for you. Tough to whoop them if they shoot for that price.
The Rammer 69's have done exceedingly well for me and are slicker than 69 Sugars. Those are nice "problems" to have. Maiden Rammer 69 Voyage was aboard a Krieger laced 22BR,in hasty/schit conditions. Virgin false shoulders,forming cases. Hint.

From there,I've gunned 'em in 223,223AI,22PPC AFI,more BR,22-250,22-250AI and Speedmire...all happily. Hint.

I'll whistle the Rammer 75's through some High Zoot Boltguns with magfed Smooches and extrapolate from there. Hint.

I reckon they'll be jut fine. Hint..............
Thanks BS. Killed anything with em?
Yep. I find them more reliable than the 69 Sugar,but what isn't?!? Hint.(grin)

Fhuqking Krieger 22BR. Hint.

May take a spin and slap a Buck with a Rammer 75 this afternoon,despite the Hurricane/Monsoon. Hint.............
Nice, let me know how it goes. Be interested to see what/how it does.
Posted By: CopperSolid Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/17/22
Stick,

What's the bullet length of those 69 RMRs? Need to run the numbers for my 1:9 Savage 10, 223.
TY
A true 9" RPM will easily stabilize the 75gr Hornie HPBT in a Rifle and especially a turnbolt. Both the Rammer 69 and Sugar,are much shorter and of zero stabilization concerns,when housed witin same. Hint...............
Posted By: CopperSolid Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/18/22
Originally Posted by Big Stick
A true 9" RPM will easily stabilize the 75gr Hornie HPBT in a Rifle and especially a turnbolt. Both the Rammer 69 and Sugar,are much shorter and of zero stabilization concerns,when housed witin same. Hint...............

Thank you, Sir.
Posted By: shootem Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/18/22
So if I’m interpreting bushspeak right you made hair fly with the 69 RMR? What died and which organ(s) failed due to impact of same?
Posted By: TheKid Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/18/22
I’ve killed about a dozen pigs with the 69 RMR. I don’t like it as well as the TMK or a Hornady as far as terminal effects but it works. Bust shoulders for best results.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/18/22
ALL 68/9's have long been second fiddle fodder,as compared to 75's. That being said as 68/9's go,the Rammer is a Good 'Un. Hint.

I don't see the increase in aeroform and mass,"compromising" the Rammer 75's and if so,that would be a first. Hint.

Weather simmered,so I'll be curious to shoot some come-ups,here in a bit. Hint...............
Posted By: Certifiable Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/18/22
$4 shipping?? Man you Alaskans get all the breaks….
Posted By: 79S Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/18/22
for their 69RMR I used a BC of .335 which holds true out to 600yards. We have shot markers on our targets that also collects data. I will be buying some of their 75's and see how they shoot in my service rifle setup. I'm going to shoot the 69's again out of my new service rifle barrel they should shoot pretty good.
Posted By: shootem Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/18/22
What powder & load for the 69 at 5.56 pressures and col? If you used them in an AR platform.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/19/22
Only shot the 75 Rammer's in (4) Skookum Turnbolts and in killer conditions today. (3) was Custom,(1) wasn't and nothing held more powder than a 22BR. 7" the fastest,8" the slowest and Smooches all,from well thunked throats and guts aligned to arrange same. Hint.

I wonder if they're re-branded Nuzzler RDF's? Hint.

Posted By: beretzs Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/19/22
That ain’t no good at all….

Sorry to see that.
Posted By: JPro Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/19/22
Yuck.
Posted By: shootem Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/19/22
What they said.
Posted By: 79S Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/19/22
Originally Posted by shootem
What powder & load for the 69 at 5.56 pressures and col? If you used them in an AR platform.

5.56 data, Im using 22.2 gr of Accurate 2200, seated at 2.250 if I remember right. I have to look at my notes. I need to try sticks powder lever with these.
Posted By: 79S Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/19/22
Only shot the 75 Rammer's in (4) Skookum Turnbolts and in killer conditions today. (3) was Custom,(1) wasn't and nothing held more powder than a 22BR. 7" the fastest,8" the slowest and Smooches all,from well thunked throats and guts aligned to arrange same. Hint.

Well scratch that I will just stick to buying 75gr Hornady BTHP's. Thanks for the info stick!
Posted By: Marshhawk Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/20/22
Stick I know you have TONS of great info but HOLY BALLS Man can you send me a cheat sheet with your code? Hint..LOL
Posted By: Big Stick Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/20/22
If only as per always,cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" and I can happily use lesser versions. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!..............
Posted By: CopperSolid Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/20/22
If only as per always,cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" and I can happily use lesser versions. Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!..............

I thought Speedmire was 22 Kreed, but picture of same suggests is 22-250?
You make a GOOD point,in that a Speedmire reamer will happily clean up a 22-250 SALAMI OEM chamber. I shoulda' thought of that! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
You make a GOOD point,in that a Speedmire reamer will happily clean up a 22-250 SALAMI OEM chamber. I shoulda' thought of that! Hint.

It was a legit question, BS...
You remain at the HILARIOUS mercy of you "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

22-250 SALAMI(Lapooey Virgin),224 Speedmire(Alpha Virgin) and 22-250 Aye-Eye(Alpha formed case). Hint.

Cheer up,I've multiple rifles chambered for each. Hint.

You remain at the HILARIOUS mercy of you "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

22-250 SALAMI(Lapooey Virgin),224 Speedmire(Alpha Virgin) and 22-250 Aye-Eye(Alpha formed case). Hint.

Cheer up,I've multiple rifles chambered for each. Hint.

Comprehension is fine, data was lacking.
Thanks for the clarification.
It's your Story,tell it in the manner which most soothes you. You've never seen any of it and likely never will. Hint.

Simply take notes and apply same. Hint.

Posted By: Tyrone Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/20/22

Fugstick is the only one I know that ADDS letters to abbreviate a name.
🙄
Trybone,

There's zero fhuqking need for you to reiterate that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep "living" vicariously,despite it being your ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint.

Trybone,

There's zero fhuqking need for you to reiterate that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep "living" vicariously,despite it being your ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint.

Thanks for repeating that picture of your set-up. It shows just how stupid you are. Or physically deformed.
Trybone,

You be SURE to "justify" your being a Thieving Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Clueless Schit,as you wax eloquent upon your exceedingly WELL founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe cite what you "do" for a "living" which MANDATES your Whining Brokedicktitude,Perpetual Hissy Fit,Vagina Monologue and "living" soooooo vicariously? Hint.

Well, I don't live in a shack next to the fish processing plant. laugh laugh
It's your Story,tell it in the manner which most soothes you. You've never seen any of it and likely never will. Hint.

Simply take notes and apply same. Hint.

Leaning towards the 22GT, as suggested before. But wouldn't rule out the Kreed. Economics.

Thanks
As Trybone types from his Mom's basement,I'll toss you a single cookie,so don't fhuqk it up. Hint.

How/what/why the GT? Do you have brass or dies? Have you ever seen or shot one? What platform? Who's barrel? What stock? What mounting system? What scope? Who's doing the work? How much of that exists and is in hand? Hint.

Beings "economics" is cited,what's the turn key budget? I shoot a "few" .224" bore chamberings and can easily exterapolate ANY/ALL. Trybone stole that picture too! Hint.

Keep it real and you'll have a chance. Start some Trybone Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqkery and you are on your own. Hint.................
Beings "economics" is cited,what's the turn key budget?

2K for the rifle.

Keep it real and you'll have a chance.

I'm all ears. Hint.
How/what/why the GT? Do you have brass or dies? Have you ever seen or shot one? What platform? Who's barrel? What stock? What mounting system? What scope? Who's doing the work? How much of that exists and is in hand? Hint.

Do you Reload. If so,what tools do you have. Hint.

Last chance. Hint..................

Do you Reload. If so,what tools do you have. Hint.

Last chance. Hint..................

Read above...Advice for the Kreed?
Tough to fhuqk up a Silver Platter. That's impressive. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Good luck on "fulfilling" your Fantasy Rifle. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Agreed, and thanks.
Posted By: shootem Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/21/22
Originally Posted by CopperSolid

Agreed, and thanks.

Have to chuckle a little cause you walked into a tar pit. The more you struggle the deeper you go. But you figgered that out I think laugh
Posted By: shootem Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/21/22
hint
Posted By: rickt300 Re: RMR 75 gr .224 - 08/25/22

Not sure I would take this target at face value as a guide for how good or bad the bullets are. There is no witness signature anywhere to be seen.
© 24hourcampfire