Home
Posted By: jackmountain Geissele super duty - 08/22/22
Anyone have experience with one? Comparable to?
Posted By: BamBam Re: Geissele super duty - 08/23/22
I have a URGI, 14.5, and a 11.5 super duty. Are they both have been exceptional firearms, fit and finish is excellent triggers are phenomenal, Accurate at least for me. All in all an excellent platform. I can compare them to what I have which is Colt,BCM, LMT, Daniel defense, and Sig with other mixed matched thrown in there. I don’t think you would regret owning one, a little pricey though.
Posted By: Bluedreaux Re: Geissele super duty - 08/24/22
Between me and friends we've got 3 complete Super Duty rifles, a Duty upper and an upper built from their blem sale.

They're very good. I wouldn't pay retail for one, but I wouldn't pay their retail prices for any AR. If you wait for their blem sales, they're an excellent value.

Quality wise, I'd put them on par with anything else on the market.
Posted By: Verylargeboots Re: Geissele super duty - 08/24/22
The REBCG and the rail being keyed into the upper receiver were the selling points for me. Great rifles.
Posted By: deflave Re: Geissele super duty - 08/25/22
Uhhh, no jackoff.

They're complete pieces of schit.

LOL

I see it's time for everyone to buy a buncha schit they don't comprehend and pretend they know how to use it. Again.
I shoot the URGI at work and like everything except how hot they get and how quickly it happens. I have a BLEM build at the house and it's been very good. In general I like Geissele: I use the SSA, SSA-E, HSNM, Super700, and the extended national match scope mount for service rifle. I buy them all on sale because they cost more than comparable products.
Posted By: flyphishr Re: Geissele super duty - 09/23/22
The Super Duty is SWEEEEEET! watch out for that trigger the first time you fire it!! You will not be disappointed.
© 24hourcampfire