Home
$59.95

THE GOODS
Thanks!
You bet.
Good deal. I paid 20 or 30 bucks more for one of those just a month or two ago.
That’s a great price! I definitely don’t need more but for that price it’s tempting. BCM blems are one of the great bargains. Other than the stamping I haven’t been able to tell a difference between the blems and regular models.
Hope someone is buying, I'm on restriction!
They also have a blemish sale on upper receiver groups: Cosmetic Blem Upper Groups
Those are good uppers.............very straight & concentric & a really good price, today.

I've used several, still have a couple, & truly, I can never find a mark on them.

MM
Even CHEAPER!

$29.74/ea

https://andersonmanufacturing.com/r...nodized-black-blemishedd3-k100-a000.html

If all the holes are the correct size and in the correct place, a can of "Flat Black" Krylon or a "Sharpie" marker can address "flaws". 😉
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Those are good uppers.............very straight & concentric & a really good price, today.

I've used several, still have a couple, & truly, I can never find a mark on them.

MM

That thermo couple design is good too. Making the barrel extensions fit in the receiver nice and tight. I'd buy another BCM. They seem like a quality product. Now, where's the great deals on their BCG's???
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

MM

That thermo couple design is good too. Making the barrel extensions fit in the receiver nice and tight. I'd buy another BCM. They seem like a quality product. Now, where's the great deals on their BCG's???
No kidding. They have some decent deals on uppers or did yesterday but they still beat you over the head with the BCG.
BCM's bcg's a good, w/o a doubt but really nothing special.............plenty just as good for similar prices.

For a comparable top-shelf bcg, Griffin Armament just had theirs on sale for around $130ish & Rubber City Armory regularly has blems available for a good price & a really high quality part.

And I'll take nitriding over phosphate (BCM) any day, especially for cleaning of the bolt stem.

MM
BCM's bcg's a good, w/o a doubt but really nothing special.............plenty just as good for similar prices.

For a comparable top-shelf bcg, Griffin Armament just had theirs on sale for around $130ish & Rubber City Armory regularly has blems available for a good price & a really high quality part.

And I'll take nitriding over phosphate (BCM) any day, especially for cleaning of the bolt stem.

MM

I do like RCA BCG's. That nitriding they use is damn near indestructible. Its smooth and very easy to keep clean. The rest of my BCG's are nickel boron, but I won't replace the RCA's I have.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

MM

Thermo couple??
Ya gotta heat the threaded area with a blow drier so it expands.
Put barrel on, let cool, nice n tight.
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Ya gotta heat the threaded area with a blow drier so it expands.
Put barrel on, let cool, nice n tight.

Yep, I use a heat gun. Hopefully I'm not overdoing it. ha ha..

Their KMR handguard is the same way:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
OK, I see what BSA is trying to say, a thermal interference fit.

A thermocouple measures temperatures.
Cheap is not the point. Carry-on.
Originally Posted by MikeS
OK, I see what BSA is trying to say, a thermal interference fit.

A thermocouple measures temperatures.

That's just what some of the other guys here call it. All I know is you have to heat the receiver up so the barrel slips in. Otherwise it's too tight. Same goes for the handguard I pictured above..
Thermo-Fit is the term y'all are looking for.

MM
Just recieved my upper looks unblemished to me!

Sweet deal thanks again boomer!
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Just recieved my upper looks unblemished to me!

Sweet deal thanks again boomer!
Awesome!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Thermtastic!
© 24hourcampfire