Posted By: Troutnut Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/10/23
Decent buy for a two stage. Ends tonight
$119 + free shipping. Couldn't get the link to work for some reason
Posted By: persiandog Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/10/23
https://palmettostatearmory.com/geissele-2-stage-g2s-trigger-05-145.html
Posted By: Troutnut Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/11/23
Thanks.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/11/23
The SSA-E is on sale someplace else but I don't remember where. I keep getting emails and I flush them immediately because I don't need any more AR triggers...and having even a single spare purchased at a bargain price around the house has proven to become expensive!
Posted By: Troutnut Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/11/23
Originally Posted by RiverRider
The SSA-E is on sale someplace else but I don't remember where. I keep getting emails and I flush them immediately because I don't need any more AR triggers...and having even a single spare purchased at a bargain price around the house has proven to become expensive!
I know the feeling. Spare AR parts end up being a complete AR around here. I ordered 2 anyway. I had one that needed upgrading
sweet find! thanks for link.
Posted By: hardin284 Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/17/23
Nice triggers for the money. Comparable to the Larue MBT 2s.

I have several of each but prefer the MBT 2s personally
Posted By: robertham1 Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/17/23
https://www.brownells.com/gun-parts/rifle-parts/rifle-triggers-parts/ar-diamond-exclusive-triggers/

Brownells has the TT diamond for $180

Code Cart20 to save $20
Originally Posted by RiverRider

The weirdest thing is I hate the SSAE when shooting left handed, but really like it when shooting right handed with irons. The G2s isn't a bad deal at $119, but I prefer a $75.00 RRA 2 stage varmint match. Also, for the money, I prefer that trigger over the SSAE.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/18/23
That IS weird, BSA. I can't really process that. You southpaws are a strange lot.
grin
Posted By: TWR Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/18/23
Triggers are to each their own.

The very best trigger I’ve ever shot was a Millazzo. Yet when BCM licensed them and brought them back, I never ordered one because I was/am satisfied with my G2S’s.

I’ve had at least 2 LaRues and while I like the tool steel they’re made of, I sold them to friends.

Had some time with Jewel’s and loved them at first, they taught me to hate adjustable triggers. I can’t even shoot one now without it doubling. (My hands are pretty beat up)

Rock Rivers aren’t bad but I had one that the rivet came loose. I can’t get excited about them now.

BSA being wrong handed just explains everything. 😁
Posted By: bowmanh Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/19/23
I like the Geissele SSA-E triggers and have them on several AR's. They have a nice light crisp pull and are very durable. They're somewhat expensive but Geissele and some other retailers have periodic sales where they're much cheaper. I'd watch out for those as the sales happen several times a year.
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/19/23
I think I want to have one tigger in all my ARs. That way there won't be any surprises or having to get the feel of a different trigger when I change guns.

I've got a couple equipped with the Geissele 2 and seem to prefer it over the others. Even the Timney.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 04/22/23
I need to swing by the PSA store and check out triggers. I have an Adcor Defense rifle I always thought didn’t have a bad trigger. Couple of days ago, at the range, I was shooting it side by side with my LBC with a 2 stage Jewell. Never had the two together at the same time before. I’ve got to go trigger shopping now.
Posted By: jmp300wsm Re: Geissele trigger at PSA - 05/05/23
TT for the win here
© 24hourcampfire